cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself Here! June 2013

Hey Katherine, welcome to the forums Smiley Happy Planning things is a great talent to have! Hope you found what you were looking for on the site and that we'll keep seeing you around - if you've got any questions just let us know!

Highlighted

1. Tell us about your username? What does it mean to you? 

Nickname. Easy to remember

2. What is your greatest talent? 

umm....probably embroidery, but you start going cross eyed after a few hours. You've go to have really good eyesight.

3. Where do you plan to go next on ReachOut.com after replying to this post?

Don't know

4. If you were in your first year at Hogwarts, which house would the Sorting Hat place you into?

Probably Hufflepuff

5. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with the money and why?

Pay the morgage off then give the rest to charity. Money isn't really important to me so long as the bills get paid and i have a roof over my head.

Highlighted

Hey Kel! Wow I have always been interested in embroidery! I really like stuff like this:

Thanks for posting and see you round the forums!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Re: Introduce yrself HERE! July 2013

1. What is your favourite item that you wear and why?

I don't seem to have a favourite item that I wear. I like lots of clothes and don't really like to overkill a piece or outfit. I like to mix up what I wear.

2. What is something that you are grateful for at the moment?

I am grateful that something fantastic worked out for me after taking a leap of faith and hoping for the best.

3. Who is someone you admire and why?

My Mum - she is so resilient, loving, supportive and she is my mum so that is a great reason to admire her Smiley Happy

4. Tell us a book you have read/film you have watched lately...

Cloud Atlas - if you want to stimulate your brain watch this one to try and work out what is going on. Smiley Frustrated

5. What would you want to learn if given the chance to learn it instantly?

how to fly -  and no I do not mean a plane....how awesome would it be if we could fly like a bird.

Highlighted

My white fox shirt. I get compliments in it.

Friends & support. 

My mate Dan. He seems to take life in his stride & is always cool, calm & collected.

Just watched Fast & furious 6. It was ok but I think it's time to let it go now. They've bled the storyline dry IMO

5. What would you want to learn if given the chance to learn it instantly?

How to fix BPD & other related issues. 

Highlighted

Hey Lea, nice to see you back on the forums again Smiley Happy

Welcome Sharky, does you username have any reference to sharks? I LOLed at your comment on the Fast and Furious. I can't believe they've made 6 films!
See you around the forums!

D.
Highlighted

Re: Introduce herself HERE! July 2013

1. What is your favorite item that you wear and why?

My hair bands. I get quite stressed out when my hair is down and covering my face.

I've made phone calls and spoke to 11 people today. I am just happy that some of them were strangers, acquaintances or friends and each one of them took the time to speak with me. I am grateful that each of them helped make my Monday bearable.

A lecturer at Uni. They see the potential in me when I can't see it in myself. 

Despicable Me 2 - Lucy reminded me too much of Dory (my avatar). The movie was exploring the meaning behind "family", and different types of love e.g.. Between a father and daughter, 2 teenagers, 2 adults, between the minions etc. 

how to control my anger

Highlighted

Hi everyone,

I haven't been around for a while, so thought I might re-introduce myself Smiley Happy

@Doris - Totally understand the hair in the face thing. I'm the same, especially when studying.

The silver ring I wear on my left middle finger. It's quite big and swirly, and I got it in India so it always reminds me of that trip.

In this very moment, I am grateful for the sun shining, which means that I can stay warm without lighting the fire just yet, and it is making power which means I can listen to the radio Smiley Happy

I admire my friend because she is always just so lovely and is a super-talented artist.

Oh dear. Reading and watching films are the two things I don't really do much... I watched a film called Être et Avoir (To Be and to Have), which was a documentary that followed a village primary school in rural France for a year. The kids were ridiculously cute.

Probably a language. Maybe Chinese? Because I get the impression that would be REALLY tricky to learn.

Highlighted

1. What is your favourite item that you wear and why?

I have a collection of band shirts that have sparked many conversations with complete strangers. It's proved to be a pretty effective way of making friends with mutual interests.

My dog who is sitting at my feet keeping my toes warm.

Vic Fuentes, I'm inspired by his ability to put his heart and soul into all that he writes.

I watched the Adjustment Bureau last week and I'm currently reading 'Inferno' by Dan Brown. 

I don't know, something cool like a crazy street dance routine or how to fly.

Highlighted

@Doris

Hi Doris. Thanks for the welcome. Yeah my nickname does have to do with sharks. I used to race jetskis & there was a guy in the club who kept taking the mickey out of me so I waited unitl 1 day when he had his back turned whilst waist deep in water & I swam up & bit him on the leg & he just about soiled his pants. From then on they called me Shark boy which got shortened to Sharky.