cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce yrself here September 2013!

Hey, used to post on here but it just felt like yelling at a brick wall but im back so i guess im just a masocist

Hey pandality,

I'm sorry that you felt that you weren't getting a response the first time around, but I'm very glad that you're back. Please know that we do care and respond as often as we can.
If you're looking for somewhere to have a talk about some of things you're going through, jump on into the Somethings not right section or to get some more tips and extra support, the getting help section.

If you feel as though you need to talk to someone directly, please call the Kids Help Line on 1800 55 1800.

I hope to see you around.

Hello! I'm Della.  I'm a student from sydney but also a writer. I have a blog that targets youth on issues like friendship, relationships and just life in general.

I encourage people to write too because I find writing really helps to release stress and negative emotions. I have ongoing issues of depression and anxiety as well but i think its most manageable when I'm writing. 

In the future I hope to create a website where youth are able to post articles, stories and their work because I believe there is a lot of hidden talent.

1. What are you grateful for?

I'm grateful that I had support from friends that I made online, for my ability to write, that I live in a country where I can express myself.

2. How'd you find us?

I google searched "forums" it was the second link I believe. 

3. What's the last thing you did really well?

My last blogpost, I'm happy with it because it reflects my ability at this moment in time.

4. Indoors or outdoors?

A healthy balance of both would be preferable but I have to say I'm more of indoor person for sure.

5. Number one tip for feeling good?

Find a hobby or something you can focus on to keep your mind off things. Eating and sleeping properly also greatly affects your mood so make sure you do eat and sleep!

Hi @Della ,

Welcome to our forums. I hope you'll join us and start some great discussions on a range of topics.

I had to edit you post because some of it breaks our community guidelines, you can check them out here.

We want to keep you safe and the best way to do that is to keep everyone anonymous, which means you can't share links to your personal websites or email addresses.

But it sounds like you're really interested in starting conversations around well being and we love having forums members get convos going! So I hope you'll stick around.

Jordo

Moved:

hi its philip im havingntrouble recivingnmessagesfrom people couldsomeonehelp please thank you philip

Hey Phlip, it's great that you are looking for help, it's not easy so you should be proud of yourself for taking that step. I did just have to move one of your posts as it's against guidelines to talk in detail about self-harm methods. It's great to talk about the feelings behind self harm but it can be triggering for others to talk in detail about how you self harm or the specific injuries you have. While this site is designed for 14-25 year olds - you may find some of our content helpful here: http://au.reachout.com/Tough-Times/Somethings-not-right/Self-harm If you do find that it's targeted too young, perhaps you want to check out these self harm forum for all ages: http://buslist.org/phpBB/ You can also talk to your GP about some mental health support from a counselor or psychologist... Don't forget you can always call Lifeline 13 11 14 or talk to their counselors on webchat if you are feeling like things are becoming overwhelming again.
Cheers, keep reaching out for help - you'll find what's right for you...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hi peoples, I'm Ash and I'm 17. I'm a weirdo and I say it proud lol.

Family, friends, food, shelter, MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. How'd you find us?

I can't even remember.

Uuuhhhhh.... I don't know..
4. Indoors or outdoors?

Hhmmm, depends on my mood lol.

Uh don't have one.

Hey Ash_A! Welcome welcome!

Hey everyone - we need yr help! Can you help write 40 stress tips in the 4 days????? We NEED you to help us: http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/Community-Challenge-50-Things/m-p/51483#U51483

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I am a man who has had a lot of oppitunities others haven't and things that others haven't. But i would have to say i would throw them all away for my girlfriend. So I am gratful that i have my girlfriend Smiley Happy 
2. How'd you find us?

I was suggested  this site by friends, family and at one point counsellors and school. I actually joined in 2010 and rejoined in 2013. 

Uhhh summer holidays crowd my achievements, but i would say sucessfully flying a plane in GTA V is probably my holiday acheievement. 
4. Indoors or outdoors?

I like spending time outdoors no matter what the weather. But than again i'm super lazy so i probably spend more time indoors. 

Meditate or spend time with a loved one.