cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yrself here September 2013!

Welcome back @ideasman14

RO did look a bit difference from '10 hey? Good on you for re-joining once again. Looking forward to seeing you around.

1. What are you grateful for?

grating cheese

lmao

2. How'd you find us?

i was googling my feelings and bam

the link was all like 'gday mate'

3. What's the last thing you did really well?

I can't remember the last time i did anything really well

...unless not being good at anything really well counts

4. Indoors or outdoors?

Indoors. I hate outside. Used to love it though

5. Number one tip for feeling good?

Sleep

Hey @Chiippiie welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Close Friends

2. How'd you find us?

Loong time ago... Google?

Chop stuff up!

4. Indoors or outdoors?

Outdooors fo sure! Especially after being cooped up all day inside a building, in front of a computer.

Drive +windows down + music

Highlighted

Hey guys Smiley Happy Nice to meet you all ^_^

Everything. And that makes happiness exist.

2. How'd you find us?

I was searching around about gaming anxiety and then found this website. I looked through a couple of threads and saw how beautiful this community was so I signed up.

Mmm...writing?

4. Indoors or outdoors?

Outdoors, I adore nature~

Realisation of the truth. When you reliase, you're finally free of false hope which brings you grief. Smiley Happy

Hey willow! Welcome! I hope you can find a better place for your thoughts and rants here! Smiley Very Happy

Hey everone

My name is Sophianna (fake obviously) and I'm brand new to this site. i'm turning 16 in a few months and yeah.

Im greatful for, well now that i think about it I'm not too sure what I'm greatful for, I'd say friends but they don't really count as friends, I'd say family but that's falling apart at the moment, I'd say me for exsisting but again I'm not exactly greatful for that.

I guess I'm tahnkful fr my talents, I'm pretty good at quiet a few things and I only have god to thank for that!

2. How'd you find us?

Amy Coombe (potivational speaker) came to talk to our schoool last friday and she uggested this site for anyone to get things off their chest.

I aced my geography exam. I studied so much but I got through it.
4. Indoors or outdoors?

Indoors, preferably in a bed sleeping.

I'm not even joking when i say praying. It calms me and it helps me to tak ethings off my mind.

Hey @Sophianna Smiley Happy

Thanks for joining us, if you have anything you need to get off your chest, have
some people listen or even some adive or support you have come to the right place!

I hope to see you around!

Hay peps.

I am grateful to be here and I hope I can pick up some friends quickly.

I found u guy's be my mum she is try new things w/ me to see what make's me happy.

last thing I did well would be um.... Well in SSE at school I got a B for writing a letter from a boat persons perspective.

Well I would rather be outdoors. Footy, jetskiing, surfing, just hanging, spending time w/ my family + friends.

I don't really now a #1 tip to feeling good. Haven't felt happy or good about myself for a while but I hope it'll change.=p Smiley Happy

hay my name is beth.=p

hay u new.

i think we would make good friends i like ur static on the last question. It sounds formiler to me, i havent be happy for a while either u wont to share our experienes.

female.
that's cute u have a 10yr old stuff teddy. no-one will judge, we all have somethink like that to share.!!!!