cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Myself!

Hi everyone! 

My name is Ami, and I'm a new member to this page! This is my first post here, and I'm willing to make some new friends and internet friends off of this forum, as well as be able to safely and openly talk about my life! So, lets start by introducing myself. 

Alright so as I mentioned before, my name is Ami. Ami is an alias, I'd personally prefer not sharing my real name on here due to privacy reasons so if you would like to refer to me please call me Ami Smiley Happy My pronouns are they/them and she/her, but really any is fine! I have a hobby of music- I play the flute and piano, and I have perfect pitch, (I think Smiley Wink). I also really like anime, I've watched a variety of animes in the past but my favourites are Violet Evergarden, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Sound! Euphonium and the Promised Neverland (almost all of them are from KyotoAni xD) 

Thanks guys <3

Ami 

Highlighted

Re: Introducing Myself!

Hi @awkwardasian 

Welcome to ReachOut Heart It's great that you are looking for a safe place to speak openly about yourself. We definitely try to create that sort of space here at ReachOut. In order to achieve a safe space, we have a set of guidelines that we ask our users to follow. They can be found here. Feel free to have a read when you have time Smiley Happy One of the guidelines asks that our users do not share any personal or identifying information, including phone numbers, email addresses, usernames, social media accounts, and so on. Therefore, I had to edit out your Instagram username. It is still very possible to get support and form bonds over ReachOut without sharing this sort of information. 

We also have an "introduce yourself" section here for new users. It asks some fun questions which you might enjoy answering. 

Welcome to the forums @awkwardasian! We're glad you're here Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hi Ami @awkwardasian! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself!

How have you been? Are you enjoying the forums?

Some of my favourite threads are: Today I practiced self care.. and Three positives of today.

Smiley Happy