cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introducing the bobs

I change my answer! My dream job is definitely phsycologist/travel photographer as well @YouDoYou Smiley Tongue (It's a completely legit job, right?)

I feel like there is a correlation between studying psychology and loving photography or vice versa....has anyone else noticed this....?

1. What is your favourite colour? Green, like trees Smiley Happy 2. What is the best games thread? I have nooooo idea? 3. Name three random objects in your reach Unicorn, water bottle, temporary tattoo 4. What is your dream job? paediatric psychiatrist 5. Your favourite 2 songs atm (link them) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x1wjGKHjBI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpln30uPwpk 6. What is favourite shoes you wear? Trusty converse 7. Why did you join RO One day i want to become a psychologist/psychiatrist, because everyday i see more and more young people struggling with mental health at increasingly younger ages. Its an epidemic and it needs to be addressed, and i think the main way to do that is to provide more help and support

@chloerhonda You have a UNICORN WITHIN YOUR REACH!?!?!? Slightly jealous Smiley Tongue

Such a great idea Smiley Happy

1. What is your favourite colour?

gold/copper

2. What is the best games thread?

right now im enjoying animal alphabet cause i looooove animals!

3. Name three random objects in your reach
my iphone, the book peter pan and a pillow shaped like a burger Smiley LOL

4. What is your dream job?

child psychologist

5. Your favourite 2 songs atm (link them)

shoutout to my ex by little mix (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFDzhKdrN9M) and perfect strangers by jonas blue (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey_hgKCCYU4)

6. What is favourite shoes you wear?

i recently got some new adidas gazelle blue trainers from america and they are soooo comfy and adorable so totally my faves right now! but to second the motion i also love my black boots Smiley Very Happy

7. Why did you join RO?
I wanted to help other people in any way that I could Smiley Happy

Hi all! Smiley Wink

New bob here and I'm pretty excited to start after reading about some of the interesting people on here! It was also a good excuse to put off my exam study a little more (guilty).

1. What is your favourite colour?

GREEN.

2. What is the best games thread?

I just had a quick browse through them, and "answer a question with a question" made me laugh.

3. Name three random objects in your reach

Tissue, glasses, salt and vinegar chips.

4. What is your dream job?

At the moment I want to be (and working towards being) a clinical psychologist.

Ahh, so hard! UB40 - Red Red Wine and Kaytranada - Lite Spots

6. What is favourite shoes you wear?

Converse, I'm starting to lose count on the number of them that I own.

7. Why did you join RO?

I had just finished my student placement at a psychology clinic and my supervisor emailed me a link to apply. To be completely honest I had heard about ReachOut but had never been on it myself, so going through the website and some of the forums for the first time just made me really want to join! It seems so rewarding/fun and I'd love to get some (virtual) experience in the field that I want to someday work in.

Hi! I'm new here Smiley Happy 

1. What is your favourite colour? Black, pink, and the combination of pink & grey!
2. What is the best games thread I haven't got one yet!
3. Name three random objects in your reach my phone, a book, and my HDD
4. What is your dream job? my list of dream jobs: novelist/author, director & psychologist. I am working towards being a psychologist atm!

6. What is favourite shoes you wear? Rollie Nation derbys! 
7. Why did you join RO I wanted to contribute and use the skills and knowledge I got from my degree (psych) to make the world a better place!

@May_Really?? I am studying psychology and I do love photography. This is cool!! Someone should do a research on this maybe.

This is sooooooo late, I'm so sorry! 

Completely forgot to post something on here.

1. What is your favourite colour? Blue
2. What is the best games thread? No idea D:
3. Name three random objects in your reach. Fan, pillow, glasses
4. What is your dream job? Being able to work behind the computer screen. 
5. Your favourite 2 songs atm (link them). Unfortunately I don't have any because I move on quickly. 
6. What is favourite shoes you wear? Nikes
7. Why did you join RO? To be able to help people make their lives better and that they're not alone. 

@japkoreanfreak never too late to post here!
Blue rules.