cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introducing yourself- March 2013

Hey.. Ben from Adelaide.. may or may not be able to contribute much here but have experienced a fair bit of ups and downs since I left school a few years back..

Anyway, Hoping to find some info about how to reconnect with the world.. have lost touch with it since I left school and lead pretty lonley life.. Have had some michael Jackson song I heard for the first time on the radio a few days ago... odd I know. Probably head to bed after im done here, havent been able to sleep tonight and the sun comes up soon. On a random note my mums weird friend came over today and acted like a dick head which made me smile. I cant live without.. hmmm, water.. These days have been able to live without pretty much anything but, sadly...

Thats me.

1. What are you hoping to get out of visiting the RO forums today? to feel better about myself and hopefully find out if there is any group activities that people like us can get together and stuff.

2. What song is stuck in your head atm? nothing right now lol

3. Where do you plan to go next after replying to this post? finding more messages to look at and see what other people have writen

4. What made you smiled today? a comedian

5. Finish this sentence- "I can't live without......" i cant live without my music!!

Hey zealozt: Welcome to the RO forums! I am glad you found the strength to come to ReachOut to find some info. A good way to connect is to have a read of other people's responses in Three positive today. They are very inspiring (well to me anyway) and maybe you could a go at answering too?

Hey emilyashe: Welcome to the RO forums! If you want to find out what other people are up to in the forums, may I recommend Everyday Life Stuff. There are some positive-me ideas brewing within and I find I could get so much out of it simply by reading other's responses Smiley Happy

Hi everyone! Smiley Happy A Melbourner, hope its not too late introducing myself over here--- ^^

Looking to piece together some confidence, momentum and skills to take me to the next level so to speak, to fulfill more of my potential in the world. Might take some time but if it helps me incrementally become a better person then it's well worth it!

Right now im listening to Paramedics by T3rr0r 3rr0r although I can't get the song Illusion by VNV Nation out of my head.

Looks like I'll see what I can quickly respond to, then gather up my thoughts over a night of sleep and then present the challenge/situation over to the something's not right section--

I suppose watching Draw My Life by mychonny on youtube made me smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiXANiFYxbU Smiley Happy

@fiverrz - welcome! never too late to introduce yourself haha Smiley Very Happy
And that's an awesome video!
Highlighted

Hey fiverz - graphiquali s right - it's never too late! I've never heard of VNV Nation before so I looked up Illusion and I'm listening to it now - beautiful! Thanks for the heads up! Smiley Happy Hope to keep seeing ya around the forums....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey emilyashe! I'm the same as you - can't live without my music! What band/musician are you listening to a lot at the moment? For me at the moment it's the Runaways an all-girl band from the 70s!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey zealot AKA ben from adelaide! It's awesome to hear that you're taking a step towards re-connecting with the world by joining us here on the forums. I reckon that's a smart move and I reckon you'll find what you're looking for... Cheers

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com