cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing yourself- March 2013

Hey ReachOut forum users

New to the forums? No worries! Post your first post here, introduce yourself by answering some of these questions (current users welcome!):

1. What are you hoping to get out of visiting the RO forums today?

2. What song is stuck in your head atm?

3. Where do you plan to go next after replying to this post?

4. What made you smiled today?

5. Finish this sentence- "I can't live without......"

Ready, set, GO!

Re: Introducing yourself- March 2013

1. Confidence! Reassurance! Something to do when I feel unhappy.

2. Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

3. To the kitchen, i'm flippin' starving.

4. My puppy Smiley Happy

5. I can't live without my music collection!

Thanks for telling us about you, Graceinspace! Does you screen name mean anything in particular or is it just a nice rhyme??? Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

My friends joke that I'm from outer space because I always think and talk of strange things like conspiracy theories and whether or not mermaids exist, I guess I'm a little strange Smiley Tongue.

HI I am a highschool student...I am completley new to these forums Smiley Happy (dont really know how it works haha) I have a some  song stuck in my head (i think by one direction??) I forgot the name Smiley Very Happy

I love dance, drama, singing, reading, watching movies, eating and school Smiley Happy

Hey ecargyraka,

Welcome to the forums! That's awesome that you love school! Seeing as we spend so much of our teenage lives there I think it's pretty great if it can be a fun place to be. The forums can be a little bit confusing to start with - generally most people hang out in the 'hang out' (aptly named) section. If there's something in particular you're looking for advice on, check out tough times - there's loads of good advice from our amazing community members! See you round.

Thankyou so much Smiley Happy

Sooooo I'm super super bored (code for procrastinating), so I thought I'd answer these anyway even though I'm not particularly new. 

What are you hoping to get out of visiting the RO forums today?

Why do I have to be getting out of vising RO? Smiley Very Happy 

I''d much rather someone else get something out of my being here! 

What song is stuck in your head atm?

"Broken Home", by Ramin Karimloo 

Where do you plan to go next after replying to this post?

I'm not sure, perhaps I'll just continue systematically working my way through each of the forum sections to see what yous been talking about Smiley Happy

What made you smiled today?

My lunch. I was super hungry after lugging a dslr and tripod with me (which I had to return to uni) while I walked 20mins to the bus stop, waited for the bus, caught the bus, and so I was happy to finally get on the train, put my stuff down for a bit and eat my lunch Smiley Very Happy

Finish this sentence- "I can't live without......"

my phone

EDIT: I feel like I should add the incredibly ironic fact that the day after I posted this, I had to send my phone off the get fixed because we discovered it was still under warranty and one of the buttons is broken. Guess I'll have to learn to live without my phone after all... 

1. What are you hoping to get out of visiting the RO forums today?

to find new ways to help those around me so they can help those around them 

2. What song is stuck in your head atm?

make it stop by rise against 

3. Where do you plan to go next after replying to this post?

anywhere, probably more than one page

4. What made you smiled today?

nothing so far, (ive been awake for an hour and im really tired so this is normal Smiley Tongue)

5. Finish this sentence- "I can't live without......"

i cant live without... my friends

@GraceInSpace: You came to the right place for confidence and reassurance. You would find you could share your story here and someone is bound to relate! 

@ecargyracka: Welcome to RO! I could see you posted else-where, good on you! Love to see you around.

The song by 1D, could it be "Live while you are young?" It is stuck in my head Smiley Happy

@graphiqual: Love to see you onboard again. Seeing familiar [faces] are definitely encouraging! And yes, everytime you post, we get something positive and supportive out of you. Smiley Very Happy

@Transparent_fox: Welcome to RO! I could you also posted else-where too *thumbs up* Smiley Happy Thanks for jumping onboard to RO just after you woke up. I hope your journey with RO is a positive one!

So how is everyone today?