cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introductions: January 2015!!!!!!!

1. How'd you find us?

Through a Google search many moons ago back on the old, old forums. I've been in and out lurking ever since

2. What's the last nice thing you did for someone? 

I took my grandma and great aunt shopping last Friday

3. What's your special talent/party trick?

I can whistle through my front teeth. Does that count?

4. Do you like summer or winter? What's your favourite thing to do then?

Probably summer. I love the longer days and nights on the beach

5. What are you looking forward to at the moment?

Seeing my boyfriend on Wednesday, we're having a date night

6. How is your life different today than it was a year ago? (Keep it positve and it can be small or large) 

I have a bit of direction in my life. This time last year I was struggling with a knee injury that prevented me from working in a job I loved and cornered me into attending uni. And now this year I know properly that I don't have to go to uni and I'm working again in a different job (same industry) and it's just not how I expected things to work out at all

7. Number one tip for feeling good?

Being active

8. Who is the last person you said Thank You to??

Mum, she cooked dinner tonight 

Welcome @CeeGee !! So great that you decided to post after all this time! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

1. How'd you find us?

University 

let a car in, in traffic

setting my farts on fire

WINTER- seeing my girlfriend, and ride motorbike with gear Smiley Tongue
5. What are you looking forward to at the moment?]

Going to thailand in 2 weeks!
6. How is your life different today than it was a year ago? (Keep it positve and it can be small or large

I have a real job now in my field

PLAY GAMES

MY GIRLFRIEND Smiley Happy

1. How'd you find us?

One of ma besties introduced me to this magical place Smiley Happy 

Not sure if its a nice thing if someone doesnt know about it but i listed my ebay items $10 less because i think someone else should own the awesome thing i am selling.

I dont have any- Im a post grad psych student so sometimes i pretend to read peoples minds if they are annoying me haha

Summer - everything is better in Summer 

Getting better stupid pain Smiley Sad

6. How is your life different today than it was a year ago? (Keep it positve and it can be small or large) 

This time last year i was in Cambodia volunteering this year im in my apartment watching New Girl 

Exercise or taylor swifts new album 

The pharmasist 

I'm not new the community, I've been here a while, just haven't really been involved for a long time! Thought this would be a good stepping stone to spend some more time here! I really enjoyed reading everyone elses posts Smiley Happy

1. How'd you find us?

Yonks and yonks ago, I do believe it was a google search one desperate night about 4 years ago

I do loads of nice things for my customers everyday, from putting their groceries in their trolleys, sharing a funny story, listening to their frustrations and wishing them well in their travels. Outside of work, I was patient with an elderly lady who was in the same hospital ward as my mum. She thought I was a nurse because of my uniform colour, and I helped her make a bit of sense to her situation. The poor lady had dementia! 

I have a special talent of making a fool of myself, of laughing at inappropriate times, of laughing at myself. Or laughing so hard at something I find hilarious, but obviously not funny enough for others to laugh... lol

I'm probably more an autumn/spring person than summer or winter. I love experimenting with layers and wearing jumpers with short skirts and shorts Smiley Tongue (Just to be the unique one)

I don't really know what I'm looking forward to right now. Lets say Graduation at the end of the year? I'll then be Dip trained in childcare

Today I'm one step closer to accepting and reaching out for professional help in my mental health journey than I was this time last year! 

DISTRACTION!! Distraction from the pain and worrieshelps me. Music, Glee, Dance Academy..

A work colleague! For making me laugh, for introducing me to a comedians work who is quite funny. Now to see if she lives up to his imperonations! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi,

I am an oldie. Name is Doris

1. How'd you find us?

I have ReachOut.com saved as a bookmark on Chrome. I decided to click on it tonight. 

I did not take the bait when my mum started to tell me off. I could have chosen to reply to her with my own insults. I decided instead no one within hearing distance have to bear witness to another mother-daughter cat fight tonight. So I stayed silent when my mother keep having a go at me. 

I enter the party and exclaimed "The fun has arrived!"

Summer. Be out in the open, under the sun and get some needed vit D.

My next pay cheque

I am one year older? 

Seriously, I realised I really really really need to get a new job. Maccas just isn't for me anymore. 

Letting my dog lick my toes Smiley Very Happy

My baby sis for picking up a neglected grape off the floor (good thing she did because the next thing that would find that grape is going to be an ant - they are everywhere!) 

"3. What's your special talent/party trick?
I enter the party and exclaimed 'The fun has arrived!' "
LOL!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey newbies, so awesome to see some new people joining and posting on the forums. 

abb94a16496fc2e923603f707ff49a3f.jpg

PS. i have a thing for insterting funny pictures/memes so be prepared. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hello everyone !
I am a new member .
1.I found this web while searching about loneliness
2.The nice thing I did for someone is to make them happy
3. I love playing violin and soccer
4. I prefer spring haha not so cold and not so hot
Go out in spring is the best
5. My dream are to be a better person and be an interpreneur
6. I am now more talkative , sociable, and braver. I am studying in Australia in my dream uni
7. Be happy unconditionally
8. haha I forget. Probably a bus driver

1. How'd you find us?
I follow the Reach Out Facebook page! There are some great photos on there, always puts a smile on my face.

Emotional support. I am always available to anyone who needs a shoulder. That's why I've joined reach out.com, to hopefully learn more, meet people, and help people.

My talent is the ability to sympathise and understand almost anyone.

Winter! There's nothing like wearing a warm winter coat or curling up on my couch with a big fluffy blanket and a bowl of popcorn during winter. Ohhh and winter food - soooo good!

Uni restarting in March! Can't wait to get into my final year of uni.

My life is extremely different. Just over a year ago, I met the love of my life who has taught me so much about living. The most important lesson he has taught me is to notice the beauty around you, especially in nature. I never looked at a tree and noticed its beauty and appreciated its age until I met him. So simple yet makes such an impact.

Notice the positive. There is something positive is EVERY situation. For instance, having a really expensive electricity bill - the positive side is that at least I have electricity, imagine life without it!

My partner - I'm always thanking him because he is always helpful.