cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intros August 2012

Get to know your fellow RO.com peeps, introduce yourself here.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: Hang out is for general chat and nothing too deep

Hi Hi i'm kiki! Isn't it awesome that the forums are up and running! So a little bit about me.. i'm a uni student who is a die hard Coldplay fan! Smiley Very Happy happy forum-ing!

Hi everyone!, I'm a high school student, and a fan of any bbc tv series and the west wing, and its great to be part of this

Heya! I'm a high school student who's into cats, dogs, art and classical literature, and it's awesome to be forum testing!

Hey guys Cat Very Happy

I'm glad to be here on the new forums (this is the 4th RO forum version I've seen over the years, and it's looking nice and new and shiny...)

Three things about me are...

1) I finished uni last year;

2) I have 4 guitars in my bedroom; and

3) I've just started playing the Fancy Pants 3 game! Robot LOL

Hai guise~! ^^

I'm a yr9 student who likes singing~

I like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and JB!! xD ♥

I'm really happy that I got to be a part of this~! xD

thx~

NekuS.TWEWY

Highlighted

Hey guys!!!! I'm SO excited to "meet" you all and to be finally starting!! I'm Sophie and I work for ReachOut.com!! I'm the Online Community Coordinator which means that I get to hang out in these forums as my job! Pretty cool! Ok, I think I'm going to go start a 5 random things thread

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hi! I'm Cassie. I'm from WA and I am currently studying occupational therapy at uni. I"m in my second year.

Well, I'm a year 12 student (87 days until my first HSC exam) who has a massive obsession for history, religion (as in, studying different ones) and guinea pigs. You guys are all awesome Smiley Happy

Hi all,

I am Jordzbury as of the old forums and Atma as of the new. My username means Soul in Sanskrit, I've really been getting into Buddism of late and especially meditation.

I'm 24, go to Monash Uni in Melbourne, study Social Work, hope to work with young people when I finish, currently work with young people at the Royal Children's Hopsital down this way, love hanging out with me friends etc etc.

I'm looking forward to getting to know these forums and contributing my thoughts.

Also I am really excited that one of the Avatars is a pig... I collect them!