cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Hang out is for general chat and nothing too deep

Hey Guys!

I am a 21 years old Uni student studying behavioural studies, I currently work for the Starlight Childrens Foundation at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne in their teen program and I love performing Smiley Happy

@Atma wrote:

Also I am really excited that one of the Avatars is a pig... I collect them!

I'm intrigued...as in real pigs? I've heard of people having mini pigs as pets- like they would a dog and take their pig out walking and have them in the house and everything!

I remember once when I went to the shops they have Mini Pigs for sale for pets they were pretty cute, but I don't really know how you would look after them lol instead of having a sand pit would you have to have a mud pit in your backyard? Smiley Happy

Oh hey everyone!

I'm Deepbreath (DB), I'm 22, from WA and loving today's sunshine!

I'm really excited to be on these new forums, every thing looks so shiny and new!!

I've just finished studying Health Promotion at Uni and have started my first job which I'm not loving yet. But fingers crossed I find my groove there.

I love seeing live music, I've been to one gig over the weekend and going to another two this coming week. (There goes my first pay check!)

See you round

DB

@Daisy wrote:

Hey Guys!

I am a 21 years old Uni student studying behavioural studies, I currently work for the Starlight Childrens Foundation at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne in their teen program and I love performing Smiley Happy

That sounds like an awesome job Daisy! Do you enjoy it? 

@DB- Yay for graduating! Smiley Happy I hope you settle more into the job soon. What sort of music (genres) do you like? 

Cheekyone: Wow I've never seen mini pigs in a pet shop!

DB: Yay for another person from WA!

they were pretty cute 

@Lightuptheworld wrote:

@Db- Yay for graduating! Smiley Happy I hope you settle more into the job soon. What sort of music (genres) do you like? 

Thank you LUTW! Me too

I like lots, mostly the stuff on JJJ.

I'm going to see Lady Hawke, Yuksek and Chet Faker in the next week or so.

What about you?

deepbreath wrote:

Thank you LUTW! Me too

I like lots, mostly the stuff on JJJ.

I'm going to see Lady Hawke, Yuksek and Chet Faker in the next week or so.

What about you?

Cool. Smiley Happy I don't think I've heard of most of those. 
I rather like things like Rob Thomas, Lisa Mitchell, Westlife, Cat Stevens, The Seekers, The Corrs, Angelis...
I sort of have lots of individual songs that I like. Plus I also listen to gospel stuff and international stuff. Smiley Happy Pretty much the only stuff I don't like is heavy metal/screamo, I-can't-hear-the-lyrics kind of stuff, etc.