cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hang out is for general chat and nothing too deep

Hey Fellow RO Peeps Smiley Happy 

My name is bg_xx or you can easily call me Tegan. I'm from Queensland and I'm half way between my 2nd and 3rd year of uni :/ well technically I'm 3rd year and I've completed all my 3rd year subjects but I'm completing 2 second year subjects this semester! So blood confusing! Oh, I'm studying Occupational Therapy Smiley Happy 

Re: Intros August 2012

@delicatedreamer.. I have been a mentor at my uni too! We got given a Coles Myer gift voucher at the end, which was awesome... it's paying for my food shopping! Woo. And I also love Brooke Fraser!! I sometimes listen to her at night on my ipod to relax me to sleep! Smiley Happy

Sooooo hi. I'm bluebird.. sometimes known as bb or blue. And... I don't know what else to say!

I have a LOT of love and respect for ReachOut and the Inspire Foundation, and all whom it entails. It completely turned my life around at age 16. I am so, so thankful for that.

I now feel incredibly old, at age 22. I fill my days with casual work in adult mental health, doing the last two units of my social work degree, and mostly, trying to keep my head above water. The latter of which is a massive, constant challenge.

So excited about the new site. It's come just at the right time for me.

Mm.. that's all for now.

bluebird.

So excited for the new site and forums!

I have the same username as on the old forums, and it's my name, so pretty self-explanatory there! I'm a Sydney YA, in my final semester of uni, and I can't wait to get in to the next stage of my life next year!

hehe love that everyone is introducing themselves here. It is great to read, and really interesting too.

Sooo on that note....

Hi guys Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

My name is Terrie. My username is TP because those are my initials (yes, that is how creative I am, LOL)

I am in my first year of uni studying nursing, which is kind of the best and the worst. I love to read and cook and dance and sing, and I am hoping to get back into my dancing really soon (had to stop for VCE)

......ummm I think that is all I have to say at the moment. 

Hey Hey

Waiting for someone to guess who I am Smiley Tongue

I was on the old forums and The OLDER ones before that

Yes Im a REACHOUT oldie Smiley Tongue

I love how Reachout is advancing with time and I love how many people its helping

Im a young mum and wouldnt change it for the world

I love love paint and stickers!!!

I love to travel but havent gone many place sadly Smiley Sad

Giraftes are my all time favourite zoo animal and I have a collection of them

ShayaAngel wrote:

Waiting for someone to guess who I am Smiley Tongue

Hmm, you said you're a mum, so my guess is JAG?

Welcome everyone! Nice to see you here Smiley Happy

Hi y'all Smiley Happy

I'm Joanne. I have 38 days until I graduate from high school!!! I am so excited. I want to do so many things. On of which is to be a pilot, another a paramedic and the last, a baker. But the uni courses I'm looking into at the moment are: Politics/Philosophy/Economics at ANU Canberra, Law and Social work at UNSW and Forensic Science at UNSW. I have immeasurable love for this website and you people. I also like saying 'y'all' a lot because it's a very inclusive word Smiley Wink 

Welcome Joanne! I've always thought that if I didn't do psychology I'd do forensic science (except that I'm not very good at science). Interesting though! Hope to see you around Smiley Happy

Hey everyone!

My name is Becks! I thought I would go for a screen name that was a little more creative than my name this time round, so I chose 'wishfulxfinkin'. I'm 23 years of age and live in Sydney.

I'm currently studying psychology and working full time in the mental health field. I've been a Youth Ambassador with Inspire and ReachOut.com for a number of years now. I'm considered one of the oldies really. Haha.

I can't wait to see you all around the forums and look forward to getting to know you all! Smiley Happy

Becks