cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Intros: say hi here! Feb 2013

We're glad you found us! Now we want to get to know you better.

I double-triple dare you to answer the following questions to let us know all the amaxing things about you... And I say amaxing purposefully, coz it's maximum-amazing. 

1. What are you looking forward to?

2  How'd you find us?

3. What's the last thing you did really well?

4. Summer or winter?

5. Number one tip for de-stressing?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: Intros: say hi here! Jan 2013

Hi all at Reach Out. I'm a Rookie and contributed a small bit to the forums over the past week- so thought I should introduce myself.

Getting fit this year. I am looking forward to building some muscle!

2 How'd you find us?

I was looking at some volunteer work in my local area, and the link to Reach Out popped up, so I thought I'd take a look at the website.

I made some nice prawn wontons for a special lunch. Did not know what I was doing, but they turned out great.

4. Summer or winter?

I like Autumn and Spring. A cold crisp morning and warm sunny day.

Love anything to do with water- bubblebath, ocean, pool...

Hi Blinky...i've seen you around the forums a bit but it's great to officially say hi and welcome *waves*

You must have mad cooking skills if you can make wontons...I tried once and horribly failed!

Lookin forward to seeing you around the forums Smiley Happy

WHEEEEEEEE HURRO! Smiley Very Happy

A lot of things, now I think about it... My best friend coming back from america so we can hang out be idiots again. Another friend's wedding, in April. Starting uni and studying what I'm really passionate about. Seeing my year12 VA majorwork in ArtExpress. Just to name a few Smiley Very Happy 

2. How'd you find us? 

I actually don't remember, I've known about RO for ages, since before it got revamped and looks all pretty like it does now. I think I first visited sometime in 2007 or 2008 maybe, when I was looking for some help on depression... I've sporadically participated in the forums every now and again during all those years, but only now decided to actually come on and be a little more active! 

Hmm. I make things a lot (like, ANYTHING, really), and they generally turn out well. I think the last thing I made was an octopus, made out of a cut up plastic bottle. Yep. 

4. Summer or winter? 

Winter! Although I think maybe I just like my winter wardrobe better... 

Warm shower, works every time for me. Oh and music! Smiley Very Happy

This is hard, but I'll try...

1. Friends. Any would be good.

2. Desperation is a good encourager.

3. Made love to my wife.

4. Only given two choices out of four?! WTF!! Great way to start!!!!!!!!!!!! I choose  neither!!! Spring for me.

5. Don't choose the only option/s given you! (See above.)

Really?! "Summer or Winter". That's the best you could do?

You don't like Winter ... Therefore you must like Summer!

What idiot came up with this!?

Yep.... called YOU an idiot.

Heaven help me.

I'll look elsewhere for help.

AND IT'S SPELT "HELLO".

Spelling it with an "A" just makes you look like a moron!!!

Didn't really mean that.

I'm sorry.

Just me.

Hello! 

I look forward to being more healthy!

I found this site by searching the internet

I can't  remember the last thing I did well ! Sounds horrific doesn't it. Perhaps the recent mushroom & lemon soup I made, or  just simply hanging with family

Summer! Love the warm weather

Pilates helps me to de-stress, as does walking or a good book 

hey there, hey there.. welcome!! I'm the idiot that came up with that question, as well as the moron who posted the hello with an a! Smiley Happy I can honestly say I'm glad you found us and I'm looking forward to seeing you around more!
What is it about Spring that you like?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Whoa!!! HI EVERYONE!!!! It's great so see so many new people here Smiley Happy

@graphiqual - Seems like you have a lot going on this year, but it all sounds AMAZING Smiley Happy. I'm a winter baby as well...can't stand the heat! P.S - I love your username! I'd love to know more about it here - http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Inspired-Usernames/m-p/22622#M1427

@HeyThere - It's great that you think a little out of the box and find options that aren't given to you. Just remember that although we love honesty and we want you to be as real as possible it's also important that we keep this space as positive and inclusive as we can.
Hope to see you around the forums and I hope you find what you're looking for here Smiley Happy

@ Wendles - Mushroom and Lemon soup...sounds great! Exercise is a great way to take your mind off things but Pilates is so hard...i gave up after 1 session Smiley Happy

Hey Wendles, wow mushroom and lemon soup sounds like a good combo! Nice one... Cooking is one of the ways that I de-stress - do you enjoy cooking?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com