cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Intros: say hi here! Feb 2013

Hey Sophie, I guess that depends on the definition of well. I guess I am average/above average in most games, because I spend time on it. If I had to pick something, my team came 16th in an online tournament in Australia.

1. What are you looking forward to?

At the moment i am looking forward to studying Mental Health and helping others who are in need and need to speak to someone. However, i also look foward to staying fit. 

2  How'd you find us?

Due to studying Mental Health i am arware of all the particaular websites that reach out to people in need. 

3. What's the last thing you did really well?

I lost the amount of weight that i actually wanted to achieve. 

4. Summer or winter?

Winer.

5. Number one tip for de-stressing?

I believe that you should write or keep a journal to write about a situation that is bothering you may reduce the amount of stress that is getting into you. It is also a way of sloving problems and other emotional feelings you may be feeling. 

@Dragana - HI !

Sounds like you're really enjoying your course, which is always great to hear Smiley Happy.
Journals are great. I especially love looking at some of my old journals and diaries...it's amazing how much things change but at the same time stay the same.

So excited to see you around the forums Smiley Happy

Well hey guys Smiley Very Happy i know its has been a while (!!!!) so i figured even though i am not new exactly i would reintroduce myself so that way all the newbies i havent met can see me and freak out when i start chatting. hehe Smiley Very Happy

ummmm talking to everyone on RO again obviously

2  How'd you find us?
well back in year ten, i was doing it tough but i came across RO and their brilliant fact sheets (thank goodness), which in turn lead me to the old forums before the old other old forums (wow has it been that long). i have been absent for a little while now because things have been a bit bad (read very super dooper bad) but i really missed you guys so im back Smiley Very Happy

um. good question....*forces brain to think*....well i drew a picture yesterday and it looks good, i like it, does that count?

4. Summer or winter?
WINTER!!!!!!!! no competition. hands down winner.

bike riding works really well for me Smiley Happy

Getting a job and then a tattoo.

2  How'd you find us?

Google

Can't remember

4. Summer or winter?

Winter.

Be true to yourself

@ Tp - Yay! It's great to have you back. Can't wait to see and talk to you in the forums Smiley Happy

@Pris - Hi Pris! What kind of tattoo are you thinking of getting?

@dilz A clockface on my left arm

Never fear!! Grace is here!

1. What are you looking forward to? Getting better and going to Hasting Point with my best friend in the whole wide world.

2  How'd you find us? My psychologist recommended it and my friends doing psychology at Uni Smiley Happy

3. What's the last thing you did really well? A painting I did of a girl with bright blue hair!!!

4. Summer or winter? Winter!! Coats, leggings,dreary foggy mornings, hot beverages, soups, bon fires, snowboarding. I wish it was the Ice Age so it would snow everyday Smiley Very Happy

5. Number one tip for de-stressing? Music, swimming, being with my closest friends, pets.

@GraceinSpace - Your trip to Hasting Point sounds amazing - especially 'cause your going with you besties Smiley Happy. I've never been...what kind of place is it?

hey guys, ive been reading here for a while now and thought id finally start being sociable '~'

being able to see everyone around me smiling

2  How'd you find us?

i used to be in a really bad way and it was hurting people i cared about, so i decided to change and i did everything i could to do that. Athat quest lead me here and ive been able to turn my life around and actually started helping others with their 'concerns'

hmm... one thing ive been good at is making those around me happy... so that

4. Summer or winter?

winter, why? because in winter you can just more cloths on if you're cold... but in summer you can only take off so much

going to my girlfriends house and watching a starwars marathon once a month. That seems to work for me

well thats me and i hope to et to know some of you at least ^_^