cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ironman vs Batman

Me and my friend have this long lasting arguement about who's better. I personally think Batman dominates ut what do you think?

Re: Ironman vs Batman

Batman. For sure!

Ironman takes himself less seriously. He gets my vote.
Highlighted

Tim Burton Batman beats out anyone IMHO

Batman definitely! As he has unshackled himself from mental limitations to become more than just a man.

"The will is everything. If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Are you ready to begin?"
-Raas

Ironman for sure...personality wise and superpower wise....

Batman gets a point for sheer badassery. It takes guts to take ones love/fear of bats to such an extreme level. Ironman gets points for the whole Robert Downey Jr. thing. 

batman, gotta love the dark knight 

Even though I prefer Iron Man as a hero; I think if he and Batman got into a fight, Batman would win.

Think about it: Batman usually goes prepared for a fight, because usually he goes and finds out what he's up against. Iron Man doesn't find out until the last minute.

Although, I think it'd take a lot of work to make a showdown between the two happen, seeing as how they were both created by different companies and also their movies are currently being produced by different companies as well.

The thing is though, among comic book fans, Iron Man has a reputation as being a bit of a boring hero. I don't really know why this is though, because in the comic books he goes through a lot of different social issues like alcoholism, homelessness, etc. over the course of the many, many years he's been around.

However, there's no denying that Robert Downey Jr. does produce a lot of personality for the character on-screen.