cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kmart love

It has come to my attention that Kmart is taking over my life, as well the RO forums. So it's best we stop hijacking threads with our love for the store. Got anything to post about Kmart? Just post it here.

I just got an awesome new doona cover from there and I'm about to fall into absolute sleeping bliss.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Kmart love

I use it to de-stress and as weird as it sounds, really helps me through a hard time.

Hahahah. Oh J! I was going to start a thread for Kmart. Now they really need to pay RO for all the free advertising! Smiley Tongue

I go in there to waste time. The last things I purchased from it was birthday presents!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I went to Kmart today and for once didn't find something I was looking for. I wanted long sleeve tops but they already has all the summer stuff clothes out. I don't get it. it's still freezing in Tassie.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I was actually looking at the Kmart doonas - next season though, when my housemate's cat isn't just going to fur it up. Smiley Tongue

Last thing I bought (on Friday!) was some gardening gloves. 

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I got the nicest grey one with yellow lines and hexagons and stuff and the on the other side it's light grey, dark grey, yellow and black triangles or octagons or something in between. So cool.

Important question - is Target acceptable?

Hmm rivals @ElleBelle... actually, I do like Target but Kmart is cheaper. Yeah it's ok.
Highlighted

just hasn't got the same feel about it

I keep wanting Target to be good, but it never has the right stuff, or I can't find things. 

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________