cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

When I moved into my own flat after being in share houses for many years I got this "home starter" box that had like everything you need for a kitchen...

you can also get really amazing cheap appliances but the problem is that i always get the guilts that all this cheap stuff is made in terrible conditions overseas.... eeek! plus they break after 6 months

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I saw the title of this post and jumped with joy! I love Kmart!

Sophie that is so true!! I bought a cheap $9 kettle and you know what... It lasted about a week, two tops.
And that's true about the stuff being so cheap because it's made in terrible conditions, oops.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

My teacher is always on about child labour, it is bad, but it makes the whole class want to go to kmart.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Thinking of making a trip to kmart.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@j95 Oh gosh, Kmart! For some reason, I always like wandering through there - even if I'm not going to buy anything. My 'local' has been lifting its game recently. There's so much neato stuff in there, from homewares to clothes and party supplies. It's almost like a live version of Pinterest and a bit like Typo. 

What about the 24 hour Kmarts? Jumpers. All the jumpers. 

Highlighted

Raided the lolly section of Kmart last night with friends.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Oh my god I love kmart! Best cheap homewares
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Totes went to do that the other night @redhead but someone had beaten me too it. Hahaha.

Wonder what the next catalogue / specials / new things will be of. It starts soon considering this coming Sunday is Fathers Day.

Brought the best ever PJ top from there. It is a SLOTH! "Just Hanging" <3