cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

Maybe they should take a leaf out of Bunning's book and have a playground in the store? I used to love playing on the playground there as a kid while dad went shopping Smiley Tongue

Thank god for Kmart's storage/stationary - I'm using it for every single aspect of this new business and the paperwork for it
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

anyone got the stick vacuum from kmart? I'm too poor to get dyson and i heard the kmart version is amazing

haven't bought homewares from kmart in ages Smiley Sad

Tell me more about the vacuum stick! @j95 

@j95 @redhead

Me at K Mart.

debd5270aa74e437f732ef71929dca3f.gif

I just read online on some Kmart fan pages (haha lol) that everyone is buying them. I recently moved into a new share house and turns out they don't own a vacuum, so I feel like it's my responsibility to get one. Who doesn't own a vacuum cleaner??? @Bree-RO

Also I haven't seen any good doona covers in Kmart lately which upsets me because sometimes I buy them when I need to put mine in the washing and that's SO bad

Oh yeah and also my gf (oh yeah side note we patched things up) spent so long the other day deciding on whether she wanted a Kmart Christmas tree or a target one and what decorations we went back and fourth to both shops and omfg it was like a 3 hour ordeal
So we got back to her place and she's goes "maybe I shouldn't of gotten gold? Should we go return these before I open them?"

hahaha christmas tree shopping boo! @j95 The doonas are the best, not enough patterns. But oh the affordability Smiley LOL

I know right! The super super cheap ones are no good and the doona slips around inside by the $22 and up ones are the best
I think I have all the good ones though @Bree-RO haha
I don't mind Christmas tree shopping but after three hours of being asked my opinion on baubles I was so done