cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kmart love

@evanescence I rarely actually hear music in Kmart it's usually just ads about Kmart.

So I went to go have a look at homewares and I was actually really disappointed.... They didn't have much at all, nothing I liked!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 they usually get homewares stock on a Monday, so it's Probs mostly all gone by today! I asked staff so I could get there when it's all still new Smiley Wink
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 I was there on Sunday so that explains a lot!

There we go!!! Yeah I went on Sunday that time and they said come tomorrow with the new order! And man it was like a different store
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Oh, wow! I must remember this. Actually, that kind of makes sense since Mondays the store is actually shut for like 6hrs in the morning when it is a 24 hr store. Well, at least the website says that it is shut.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Also, remember how they had that shell dish many yonks ago? I brought one and lost it in the same day. It took me a week to realise this. So devo. Still haven't gotten over it. I had great plans for that dish!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I don't remember that dish @stonepixie

So I went there this afternoon and realized that I have all the good doona covers, made me sad, I just wanted a nice new one.

I feel like I need a waffle iron. I don't know how to make waffles but I reckon if I had a waffle iron I would learn. Is a Kmart trip in order?

Tempted to make a Kmart run for some snacks. But that involves getting up. So torn
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Starting to get excited about all the cool Christmas merch that Kmart has been busily rustling up recently. 

Sticker gift tags, come at me!