cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lacking friendship?

Where can i make friends ?

Hey @Andrea101s!

Making friends can be tricky. Are there and clubs or community places you could go to or join to meet new people? Think about what your hobbies are, maybe there are some ways you can make friends through your interests. What do you think?

Can't think of any places Smiley Sad

Oh well @Andrea101s, worth a shot Smiley Happy

Here's an article about making friends that you might find helpful. Also here's a GR that happened a while ago, maybe it'll be useful to check it out. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng hahaha I didn't read the thread properly and only saw 'Marvel'. That's what I get for trying to respond so early in the morning Smiley Tongue

To answer the question properly my favourite Avenger is probably Captain America Smiley Happy

@Andrea101s maybe have a look through the links @roseisnotaplant posted and see what you think? Are you studying at school/TAFE/uni? Sometimes they're a good place to start looking as you already have something in common with the other students

Hi @Andrea101s and welcome to RO!

My favourite Avenger is probably Black Widow. And my favourite Doctor is 10, David Tennant. He and Rose will forever be my Doctor Who OTP.

Maybe you could join a forum like this one, but for fans of the Avengers or Doctor Who. I know groups like that often have in person meet ups and going to one of those might be a good way to make friends. What do you think? 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

The group sounds interesting how do I join ?

@Andrea101s You could try searching Facebook for groups like that and then requesting to join. Or you could start writing/reading fanfiction about those things, which is one way to meet like-minded people.

Here is a page of fanfiction about the Avengers if you're interested: https://www.fanfiction.net/movie/Avengers/ 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Doctor Who! I once have a friend who wrote doctor who as DW in group chat, and I was confused for that whole time wondering what is with this "don't worry" thing haha!