cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Marathon Time!

Hello guys!!  <"Happy Rainbow Twins say hello too!">

So... I am guilty of binging. On shows. I finally finished my Criminal Minds binge of all Nine seasons and then I finished Teen Titans all five seasons. Then I proceeded to finished Dragons two seasons oh and now I have finished season 1 of my little ponies (oh my golly gosh that show is absolutely amazing!!! I can legally drive and love that show, no shame Robot Very Happy

And so, moving on back to my... that was my original point. But so! Before I get distracted again by the Happy Rainbow Twins <"hello!"> I was wondering if any of you (sadly an image wouldn't paste Robot Sad) had any confessions about your wonderful TV show (or movie) marathons you'd like to share... 

I hope you enjoy the rainbows and even if you have no marathons I hope this post (and the Happy Rainbow Twins) made you smile! Robot Very Happy Cat Very Happy Man Very Happy Woman Very Happy Smiley Very Happy I love how these emoticons don't have any very-sad ones. It makes me even happier!!! 

Bye all!

N1ghtW1ng

<"Byall!">

Highlighted

Re: Marathon Time!

I once spent an entire weekend watching Buffy episodes!

Highlighted

I have been bingeing on The Mindy Project lately! I got in bed this afternoon and watched 3 episodes in a row! Mindy Kaling (the comedian who writes and stars in the show) is so funny!

blithe

Highlighted

Last holidays I re-watched all 7 seasons of The Big Bang Theory. Love it Smiley Very Happy

@NigioC Buffy is pretty awesome... maybe I should add that to my list of shows to watch... Robot Happy

@blithe that does sound pretty funny. It's the best just sitting or lying in bed or on the couch just watching episode after episode. Robot Very Happy

@lokifish The Big Bang Theory is such an awesome show. Sadly I don't like the later seasons as much (still awesome though). But I loved the Star Wars Day episode!

Highlighted

I went through a period a month or so ago where I watched Seinfeld whenever I could. Such a funny show, it's a shame more people don't watch it. Get on it, guys!

Doctor Who starts up again in a month and a bit, so you'd better believe I'll be watching that!

Highlighted

I'm just wrapping up a Downton Abbey marathon. I thought I would hate it for some reason, but I actually loved it.

Highlighted

Yess I did season 3 Downtown + xmas special in one day with my mum and sister! That was back at Easter!

At the moment I'm marathoning OITNB season 1 & 2!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@Sophie-RO wrote:

At the moment I'm marathoning OITNB season 1 & 2!

The problem with binging Netflix shows is that you have to wait a whole 12 months for the next season! My partner and I did all of OITNB Season 2 on the day of release (we started early and were up pretty late!) and then at the end realised we couldn't see any more for so long.

We're watching The Killing at the moment. I have never seen a detective/crime show with so many red herrings! It got to the point where it became frustrating.

I think it'll be Silicon Valley next… though I've heard good things about Review.

Highlighted

Lex wrote: The problem with binging Netflix shows is that you have to wait a whole 12 months for the next season! 

I KNOW... so sad...

sad

I am holding off watching the last ep of season 2.... I will probably crack tonight though.

NEXT: True Detective

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com