cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

May the Fourth be with You

Hey all!

For any and all Star Wars fans out there... May the Force be with You!!! And if you haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies, there is no better time than the present! Especially today! And if you've seen them all (or just the original triology) and you don't like it. I'd suggest rewatching them and realising that Star Wars is awesome. But if not then you should still join in!

May the Force be with you all!

N1ghtW1ng

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Re: May the Fourth be with You

May the fourth be with you
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

May the force be equal to mass times acceleration. Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I to be honest must say that I NEVER seen any Star Wars movie apart from the animated series I used to watch in Cartoon Network Smiley Tongue I liked it though and wondered what it would be like to watch the real one. Sounds cool to me. Smiley Happy

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND TILL WE EAT CHOCOLATE AND SUNDAE AND NOODLES AND NUTS AND LOLLIES AND CHOCOLATE AND OH MAN TOO MUCH TO SAY! ;D