cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Merry Christmas

That's so awesome @Bee! That must've taken FOREVER - I do not have the patience that Smiley Wink
@litgym, I never really care about the visual appeal of anything as long as its filled with sugar and tastes good Smiley Happy It looks incredible - *takes a virtual bite*

(Oh so I'm still logged in Smiley Tongue (I opened the page to see what @annabethxchase was talking about to @litgym Smiley Tongue ))

Thank you both! It took ages indeed. I basically just did one stem at a time, and so I did like 5-7 leaves depending on the branch and then I coiled them all together once I had them all! Smiley Happy

Litgym - that looks incredible! I actually have a chocolate mould somewhere to do a gingerbread house in chocolate but have never used it Smiley Tongue oops And I've never actually made a gingerbread house Smiley Tongue

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

okay @Bee first you’ve never had sushi and now you’ve never made a gingerbread house ????????????? im giving you 2 challenges - go try some sushi and next xmas make a gingerbread house !!!

Impressive @Bee! ew @litgym I hate sushi - i can;t have most gingerbread but when I can eat it I really like it Smiley Happy

im not a big fan of sushi either and it’s very limited for vegos but when i need a quick take away option sushi is the way to go ! @annabethxchase aw that sucks, i don’t really like gingerbread tbh haha 

hahahaha okay @litgym I shall keep you updated Smiley Tongue

What can I say @annabethxchase I'm a plain Bee Smiley Tongue

Anyway I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm about to go out and look at Christmas lights and I'm driving, so I'll say addios for now, and I might pop in tomorrow at some point. Had a good Christmas Smiley Happy x

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

adios***** @Bee heheSmiley Tongue

merry christmas gorgeous and i hope tomorrow is alright and not too overwhelming xxx

Merry Christmas Everyone Smiley Happy

wow! @Bee

@litgym that is pretty cool. i havent made a gingerbread house myself yet but would be good to do.

thats ok @Alison5 you can only be here when you can Smiley Happy if you need some support then just give a shout and im more than happy to have a chat with you
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Erin-RO

just popping in quietly to say Merry Christmas to you and to say thank you (and other mods who are working today) for keeping an eye out here to continue to care for our members. Hoping todays not to crazy and that youve got something nice to do as well as being spoilt Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**