cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midnight food thread =D

So it is 11pm at night here and what I have in my mind is all food! Who is with me show me your hands! 

Share what food are you craving at the moment and let's make everyone hungry hehehe!

I will start first! I am craving buffalo wings (OMG my saliva is dripping just thinking about it!)

Your go now!

Re: Midnight food thread =D

I was recently introduced to these chocolate cookies from the brand Greens.. I think they're called 'Drizzles'? Anyway, drool... I've eaten almost an entire packet today. Such is the exam period life, I suppose. Smiley Wink

I couldn't sleep the other night and I was totally craving chocolate. We didn't have any, so I made myself a cup of tea instead, and the warmth was some comfort.

@Gigi Leong Have you managed to satisfy your buffalo wings craving?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Definitely with you on the drizzles, @peppermintpeony! Especially in exam period! Smiley LOL

@JanaG You can't possibly stop at just one Drizzle!

Image result for one does not simply eat one cookie

Damn straight @peppermintpeony! Smiley Very Happy

@peppermintpeony my mum started buying Drizzles a while ago and each time she buys a pack, they disappear so quickly because everyone in the house loves them! The perfect balance of biscuit and chocolate! Smiley Very Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

"The perfect balance of biscuit and chocolate!"

Such an apt description @letitgo

@letitgo Yes! And the chocolate drizzle is NICE chocolate, and not that waxy chocolate that's often on biscuits!

@letitgo  No not yet Smiley Sad Don't have a chance to go get them yet! I made myself roast honey chicken wings though yesterday though, and it was absolutely satisfying Cat Very Happy 

And a cup of tea sounds great, a cup of hot milo may be even better LOL