cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movies

Hello everyone,

This is an area where we can talk about movies we like and discover new ones too! To start i'll ask a couple of questions.

1. What's your favourite movie and why?

2. If you could be in any movie world which would it be and why?

3. If you could be any movie character who would you be and why?

4. What's the last movie you watched?

Feel free to ask your own questions and recommend movies. Thanks to @N1ghtW1ng for coming up with this idea!

Highlighted

Re: Movies

This is a fantastic thread @Hello_There! I love the questions Smiley Very Happy

1. My favourite movie... um... Smiley Tongue (okay I'm really, really bad at picking favourites Smiley Tongue) But I'm a huge fan of cartoons/animated movies and superhero-type movies. Especially when they have a good soundtrack Smiley Very Happy
2. Oooh... I'm going to have to pick Star Wars for this one. The universe would be fantastic to be in! (of course, that depends on which era you go into, but I'm pretending the war didn't exist Smiley Tongue)
3. Wonder Woman, definitely Wonder Woman for this one. Or Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars, because they're both fantastic. Or my namesake Nightwing, he's pretty cool (he's the first Robin).
4. The last movie I watched was either Justice League: Doom(I only watched bits of it) and the last full movie... um... I think it was Atlantis: The Lost Empire, an underrated classic Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

Re: Movies

1. What's your favourite movie and why? A Cinderella Story - the dress, the love notes, Hilary Duff, the sound track, it's the perfect chick flick and it will always be one of my favourites. I also love the following movies too: Dance Academy (I watched the series all through high school and the movie was amazing!), It's Kind of a Funny Story, any Disney Channel original movie: Disney Descendants 1 and 2, Lemonade Mouth, High School Musical 1-3, Camp Rock 1 and 2, StarStruck they are my weakness! Pitch Perfect 1 and 2, Big Hero 6 and Adam Sandler movies always make me laugh.

2. If you could be in any movie world which would it be and why? I feel like either Disney Descendants or Big Hero 6 movie worlds would be fun to be in.  

3. If you could be any movie character who would you be and why? Sam in A Cinderella Story just so I could wear her dress.

4. What's the last movie you watched? I watched half of Bruno and Boots: This Can't Be Happening before I dozed off (I was super tired and I was flying home after a packed few days), but I fully watched A Christmas Prince, before that I watched half of Big Hero 6 (I got side tracked) and Everything, Everything. This was all in the space of a few days. The last movie I saw in theatres was Dance Academy though, which I actually saw twice but I am seeing Pitch Perfect 3 in cinemas soon.

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 143 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count