cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Music that always makes you happy?

If you listen to the radio like I do, you will have heard this song a million of times. 'Good Times' by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen. Has a summer feel to this song 

Also one very catchy song atm is by Fun 'Some Nights' Also being played a lot on the radio

Since I started brainstorming: 'Fireflies' by Owl City. Very catchy!

I love music that has an amazing beat and something I can dance too like Pound the Alarm by Nicki Minaj or My Humps by Black Eyed Peas. Smiley Happy

"What a Wonderful World' by Louis Armstrong. I can't help but smile when I hear that song, especially when it's sung by Louis!

What a Wonderful World is a beautiful song. My current favorite is Hallelujah, the Jeff Buckley version and the horror punk band The Misfits are really fun

Pretty much anything by Robyn....

Although my feel good anthem at the moment is icona pop's i love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY

Vampire Weekend always makes me happy cos they are so quirky :3 but also bands like Asking Alexandria, Pierce the Veil and Pink Floyd give me goosebumps and make me happy... music is like my therapy
Highlighted

Hey Emmy,

Jinx! We both like Vampire Weekend as getting happy music. 

I haven't heard of Asking Alexander, I might Spotify them now. What do they sound like?

BTW... it looks like you are a newbie on ReachOut. Welcome and thanks for having your say. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Benny

I love listening to my childhood favourites... Aqua anyone??

there are many songs i love to listen to but for pure undiluted inspiration, joy and wow at the moment its  Lindsey Stirling. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/lindseystomp?feature=g-all-c my heart always swells when i hear it