cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music!

This is really just to express what kinds of music you like and to get to know other people who may have similar tastes.

I'm into hip hop and rap music, any artists you may know and reccomend?

You can express what you like!

Highlighted

Re: Music!

Hi @Jeplar! I can't recommend any hip hop or rap artists unfortunately (my sister tells me I'm into 'daggy' music), but I enjoy listening to artists like Lily Allen and Kanye Smiley Happy keen to see what others like! 

Soundtracks! Soundtracks! Soundtracks! Smiley Tongue

Awesome thread @Jeplar! Smiley Happy Are there any artists that you like to listen to?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

+1 soundtracks Smiley Happy

Pretty much any old music, I'm a fan of. 1980's especially. Guess I'm just old fashioned haha

Oooh yes I'm also a fan of soundtracks @N1ghtW1ng and @RevzZ! What are your favourites?? Smiley Very Happy 

I'm into all sorts of metal and alt rock. My favourite band is Demon Hunter.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I love something from every genre Smiley Tongue 

But if we're talking about Hip Hop and R&B then I love the 90s for that Smiley Happy 

Biggie, Boys II Men, 112, Nelly, Jay Z, Aaliyah, DMX ah so many more but I can't think of any more at the moment!

@rose13 the soundtracks I have at the moment are Transformers, Wonder Woman, Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra shows, How To Train Your Dragon and I think that's it... oh there's Disney too Smiley Tongue
What are some of your favourites?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Ah @rose13, there's so many.... The Flash CW soundtrack is pretty good too. Admittedly, I haven't listened to a lot of music lately so that's definitely something I gotta get back into!

@N1ghtW1ng

Yes to disney soundtracks! I always listen to disney playlists on Spotify. They always make me happy Smiley Happy