cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My special interest, Ninjago!

All good! I forgot I asked too 😛 that is a lot! Let me guess.. you like ninjago sets?

Not just Ninjago sets, but I freaking love Ninjago! (hence the creation of this glorious thread Smiley Tongue)

The TV show is one of my FAVOURITE cartoons ever!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'll update this thread soon I swear, but for now I thought I would share something very (not really) important! 

I decided to change my profile image from awkward but adorable Jay:

To this dork Kai Smiley Tongue

That is all Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng I have a short story to share with you!

So the other day I was meeting someone for coffee and was way early and thought "hey let's walk around Kmart" (I love Kmart!). So I wanted to explore very aisle and came across the lego section.

I finally saw all the ninjago sets you speak of! There was an entire section of just ninjago- vehicles and all sorts of things! I think you would have been very happy with Kmart's selection Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

@Jess1-RO  @N1ghtW1ng  I really should finish making one of those Ninjago sets! My sister, uncle and I started constructing a big one together a few years ago, but we didn't get around to finishing it. I think it's still in my room. They're so fun to make as a group!