cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to distract yourself? Chat about animals, music, movies, etc.

Hey guys. I figured that my thread will get very long if I keep chatting on my thread. And I figured it would be the same for a lot of others as well. So if you need a distraction, come and talk about a chosen topic for one. There will be one each week. If that doesn't help distract you, then probably try the games and hanging out forum. Guidelines still apply 😊. 

Keep in mind, This is a safe place, but can we try not to swear? I don't like swear words. Thank-you 😊. 

I'll just tag a few users to get started:

@Bananatime04 @Sammyye  @DruidChild @mspaceK @blobby @scared01 @YunoGasai @idontreallyfeellikedoingtheworktoday @queenP @lokifish @letitgo 

Come join me guys!

Re: Need to distract yourself? Chat about animals, music, movies, etc.

Great thread idea Lexi!

Thanks... do you wanna pick a topic first?

Idk... i don't have a fav athlete...
How about.... .......
What we were doing on your thread @Bananatime04. What our fav animal is and why it's better than the rest? Include pics, or anything.
Highlighted

Great idea @xXLexi_Lou122Xx!

I have moved this thread to the Hanging Out area. This is where a lot of our distractions and light-hearted threads are. Just keep this in mind when posting to ensure this is a safe space for everyone Smiley Happy

[A] N and I love fennec foxes! They’re so cute! <3

I think D’s a bit more of a tiger fan. Not sure what J and S’s favourites are, but we all love papillons too.

Dolphins are my favourite animals because my grandma loved them. They just have a special meaning. And I love the ocean too.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @SomeoneNADJS @Bananatime04 

@SomeoneNADJS Fennec foxes are adorable!!! And their ears are too big and their noses are too small they're perfect!!!

I have to admit I'm with D though, tigers are my favorite. Smiley Happy

Kitty!!!.jpg

And here is a Pallas cat, he's so fluffy I needed to share Smiley Very Happy