cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to distract yourself? Chat about animals, music, movies, etc.

Thanks for joining guys! All those animals are adorable. My favourite, is a lion. But that's because it starts with L..... I like dolohins too, @mspaceK ! Its my Harry Potter Patronus...

Thanks @Taylor-RO! Much appreciated.

That's a good topic @xXLexi_Lou122Xx .... Harry Potter.... I am a huge fan. My patronus would probably be either a dolphin or a puppy I think.  I like to draw harry potter fan art sometimes or colour in harry potter stuff or write harry potter fan fiction. 

That's pretty cool @mspaceK. If you feel comfortable, do you want to share some art on my art thread? It would be realky cool, and I don't want to be the only one posting art....

Aww, I will try! I will endeavour to work on a new harry potter art piece and post it Smiley Happy might be a good distraction too. @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Is there a specific art piece you are working on at the moment? Now i need to think about what I will draw!

Hmmm............ I have done some art pieces from this thing at church... it was a three day event called Tehillah, meaning spontaneous worship. I did four art pieces, all water colour, and now I'm working on a random drawing thats forming in my head rn.

Good luck with ideas for art!

Hello again!

Yo

Hey...
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 what's the most recent movie you've seen?