cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to distract yourself? Chat about animals, music, movies, etc.

@SomeoneNADJS if you ever go to chatime (bubble tea place that has become really popular - however you can go to wherever!), order the drink that i listed in the previous post! it's so refreshing and delicious!

love a bit of vanilla icecream and a chocolate fix every once and a while!

@blobby I am reading my book and playing games on my computer so I see the notifications pretty much instantly. Plus I am kinda having one of those nights where I really need to be social so I am just constantly looking to see if anyone has posted anywhere. It might be a little obsessive actually. I have been on the forums all day pretty much while my computer has been loaded! 

I guess I will have to try that tea some time Smiley Very Happy 

@mspaceK 

you won't regret it!

i get like that a bit too - my best friend is in vietnam at the moment and i can't reach any of my other friends for some weird reason. I'm feeling very social as well!

I am glad you are here to talk to @blobby . I know how hard it can be when your friends are away! One of my really good friends recently moved to another state and I never get to see them any more and we infrequently talk which is a bit sad. I play a lot of online games where I talk to people which helps. I actually really do enjoy talking to people. (more so online i'd say than irl) 

Highlighted

@SomeoneNADJS Bubble tea's basically sweet iced tea with little jelly "bubbles"!!!

It looks like this:

41edZnEC1ZL._SR500,500_.jpg

The tea is very sweet and the bubbles are squishy but firmer than normal jelly and I love it a bit too much honestly... Smiley Happy

omg look at us bonding over buble tea @Tiny_leaf haha!

goodnight everybody! have a good night's rest!

@mspaceK thank you for the input! i hope you talk to your friend again soon! xx

[N] @Tiny_leaf  Looks nice. I love ice tea!

by the way @Tiny_leaf , what order do you get? i'm always looking for something new to try!

if you're up for trying a new order, try a tropical sparkling black tea, regular ice and sugar and apple flavoured popping boba!

i tried it for the first time last week and did not regret it!

love and hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy

@blobby aloe vera and honey with black and white pearls!!

New topic for this week guys!
What's your favourite sport?

Mine's Basketball and Netball. I'm much better at basketball, but I like the two, because they're so similar.