cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netballllll!

I'm glad you were honest and said how you were feeling @loves netball

And it doesn't change how glad I am that you're here and ok.

Now, let's get back to more important things. Netbal!!

No I didn't watch it but that's because I forgot. Do they show highlights anywhere?

And I will NOT be going for Collingwood. I don't like their AFL reputation so that's enough to sway me.

I almost always go for the underdog, which team is that in this league?

@Ngaio-ROthe nine now website, just create a log in (it's free), search super netball and all the weekend's matches are there. I personally recommend the Vixens vs magpies game because it WAS INTENSE!! The mapgies are premiership favourites so the vixens were the underdogs in that game.

You could really support any team. The Giants are second favourites. I'm glad I'm not in NSW, because I'm not sure if I would have stuck with the swifts or changed to the Giants (they have Kim Green), but the Swifts are young and exciting, although I don't like Helen Housby that much - plays netball likes she's trying to be model, But she is a great young English shooter.

Ps, you almost lost me a couple of times last week Smiley Sad

the real underdog is probably the West Coast Fever (perth team); they choked yesterday and it made me angry LOL

So which team do you go for in the matches @loves netball? Are they still going?
I don't really know anything about netball, except for a basic idea of the rules and how to play, but I promise to not support Collingwood. Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng games are on weekends. Last weekend was round one. I think there's 14 rounds. I support the Melb Vixens 

All information about the league can be found here http://supernetball.com.au/

I have no interest in playing or coaching netball anymore. Watching yes, but playing no Smiley Sad

Interests change sometimes @loves netball, and that's okay. Watching sports can still be fun. How is the footy going?

@N1ghtW1ng I need to learn to handball properly off both hands.

I kick right foot and some of my kicks are good but I need more practice. And I do try to practice on my left too. It's totally different from netball. In netball you can get away with not being able to throw shoulder passes on the non preferred (so left for me).

My netball season starts tomorrow and my team has the bye, which is probably good because I'm not sure I want to play; that might just be nerves already Smiley Tongue I'm used to always playing C, and I get scared that if I get moved out of C that I'm not as good, but I need to think of it differently. 

@loves netball I think I'm left-footed too, or right-footed... I can never remember Smiley Tongue It's cool that in netball you can get away with it.

Have you trained or practised in a position out of C? Maybe that'll help with the nerves. Smiley Happy You can do it though! Whatever position Smiley Happy
Highlighted

There was netball on last night and I didn't even realise Smiley Sad