cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: New to the forums? Introduce yrself here (April)

@safari93 Oh yeah! I forgot they had books too. Yep, I remember having a couple. They did so much
Highlighted

Hi all, my name is Panos

Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?

Hmm hard to choose just one cuz i loved many as i grew up but if i had to choose i guess i'll go with Daniel Raccliff as Harry Potter or Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn.

What is one thing you are working towards accomplishing this year?

Better mental health and try to improve my life in general.

What's your favourite type of holiday? City/nature? On-the-go/relaxing? With a big group/on your own? 5 star resort/camping in tents? etc etc

My favourite type of holiday would be going to a different country and get to know it and interact with the people there.

What traits in others are you attracted to?

Easy going and caring people. i value a lot the honesty being there for someone when its needed.

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?

Give me a hug and tell me that i'm needed.

What makes you laugh?

Black humor i guess and just silly things like cat videos.

What's your favourite chill-out track for April?

PS: i also love Anime (have seen over 900) xD, tv series like GoT, community,how i met your mother and many more and also movies like LOTRO ( my favorites) STAR WARS, Hunger Games, Harry Potter and many many more.

Hi I'm lazysolution! Cat Happy

My favourite celebrities as a child were probably all of the Spice Girls... hehe

This year I'm aiming to get awesome results at uni!
I love all holidays... but I'd love to go to Japan or Prague.
A sense of humour and creativity are what I appreciate most in others.
I can't decide on one thing as the most kind thing anyone has done for me... so I'll go with every single thing my closest friends and family do for me.
Most things make me laugh... including myself Smiley Tongue
This month I've been listening to Emancipator, instrumental music to study to!

Highlighted

Hi @lazysolution! Did you and your friends ever dress up as the Spice Girls? I always had to be Posh because i had a bob Smiley Sad

Your study music souns interesting! Why don't you head over to our music thread and link some of your faves.

Highlighted

Whose your favourite celebrity? Jennifer Lawerence

What one thing are you trying to accomplish this year? 

• Better Mental Health
  • Finishing Grade 12
  • Getting Fit

Favourite Holiday- Any holiday is good enough for me Smiley Very Happy

What traits in others are you attracted to? Someone who has a happy outlook on life and can have a laugh. Another important trait is that they have to be accepting and not judgemental.

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? I have many people do good things to me but  probably the best is when someone tells me I am loved and cares for me. That's a pretty nice feeling. Heart

What makes you laugh? I am a person who can giggle and laugh about almost anything somethimes it's not even funny Smiley LOL

What's your favourite chill-out track for April? I love listening to Soundtracks of movies. They are so cool!

Highlighted

By the way my name is Ju Ju
Highlighted

Omg! I love Harry Potter and the Hunger Games too!

Highlighted

@Ju Ju well how can someone not love them? both are amazing Smiley Very Happy , if u want to talk about those tell me, u gotta love katniss and peeta their relensionship is just amazing and how it evolves and grows inside the games is pure gold :3
Highlighted

im stephanie im new um hi

Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Lovely answers @Birdeye !! You are definitely part of the RO old-school and it's awesome that you are still around!!!!!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com