cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: New to the forums? Introduce yrself here (April)

Hey Panos we have the same taste in movies!!!!! Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Hey @lazysolution - I love Prague so much - it's such a beautiful city! I have never been to Japan but I would love to go there as well!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

hi Ju Ju - I LOOOOOOOVE Hunger Games and Haz Potter.!

I don't know why but our forums here are full of people that are OBSESSED with Harry Potter... But I guess that's just normal. Like you say Panos, how can someone not love it!?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Hey @12stephie12 !!! Really glad you found us! Are you feeling a bit shy>? If so, that's totally A-OK!

Maybe you could just start off with just one question.......

What makes you laugh?!?

Hope to keep seeing you around the forums! You can also play some of the games - there is the silly ones here... but there are some that are games but they are good for your mind like "What are you grateful for?"

How does that sound?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

@Sophie-RO haha glad to hear that Smiley Very Happy... i just finished watching "Celeste And Jesse Forever" and i really was blown away, great movie and very emotional i would love to hear your thoughts if you have seen it and if not i highly recommend you and anyone else to see it Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@lazysolution I used to love the Spice Girls too! I had the Playstation game and everything! My favourite was Ginger Spice because I loved her hair. It obviously stuck because years later I started dying my hair ginger and haven't looked back Smiley Tongue

@12stephie12 Welcome to Reach Out! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself ? Do you have a favourite movie or anything ? Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@12stephie12 hiii!Smiley Happy Welcome to RO!

Highlighted

Fav Celebrity when I was  a kid

Either Johnny Depp or Guy Sebastian haha idk I was a child with many celebrity crushes

What is one thing you are working towards to accomplish this year?

I would say either getting mostly A's or getting super fit and have like a super toned stomach lol

What is your favourite type of holiday?

I would have to say going on a holiday with friends. Even if it is a school camp I always like them better than family holidays haha.

What traits in others are you attracted to?

Hmmm....I would say they would have to have a simialr sense of humor than me. They would have to be able to get my weirdness haha. Also I like it when someone takes charge but also considers my opinion. Is out-going but not embarassing out -going and basically not a douche haha. Also is good at giving advice and knows how to have a good time.

What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?

Umm....all I can think of is when my friend gave me a usb full of movies cause I was really bored in the holidays and my dvd player wasn't 

What makes you laugh?

Basically just random humor, but not completely pointless humor haha. I find asdf movies hilarious even tho I'm probably too old to watch them haha. 

Welcome @Mona_Lisa! Maybe I'm showing my age here but what are asdf movies?