cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New year's resolutions

So we are almost half way through how is everyone going with their new year's resolutions?
Its OK if we haven't completed them yet its OK because you still have a whole 6 months YAY!!

a good way to complete them is using smart goals that is a goal is more likely to be achieved if they are 
specific
measurable
attainable
realistic
timely

Re: New year's resolutions

My main resolution was to get fit and I have been working out more than 3 times a week since January so I feel great and I looking great and I'm closer to being super FIT yay!!!

If I had any resolutions, I don't remember them. But go get 'em guys! Smiley Happy

That's fantastic to hear ruenhonx!
I've been eating healthier Smiley Happy Lots of smoothies and kale. hahahhaha Feeling a lot more energetic.

I can very happily say that I have stuck to my resolution pretty well.
My resolution was to make each day productive, and while there are many days where I could have arguably done something far more productive, I've only missed one or two days this year!

I've had it written down what I did each day, most days I have more than one thing written and I know that even one thing per day is a major difference to what last years would have been.

My resolution was to make new friends. I've been putting myself out there more often and it's had a huge positive impact on my self esteem!

Great work WInterAngel Smiley Happy
I'm glad to see that you've stuck to your new years resolution and it's working! I myself need to start running. I;ve got quite a bit of catching up to do!

I really enjoy exercise so i set myself a goal to make the top 10 female gym junkie board for atleast one month of 2013... I managed to achieve this in april, may and june. Going for gold and aiming to end up on julys list as well.

Great to hear that others have acheieved some of their goals or resolutions.

My birthday is on New Year's Eve so my New Year's resolution was to make it to my next birthday!

I'm going pretty good so far Smiley Very Happy