cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News from the RO team

Hi y'all!! Just wanted to jump in to let you know we have finally hired the permanent replacements for Ben-RO & Ngaio-RO.... (sob! miss them!)

@Nick-RO@Danielle_RO, & @ElleBelle have been AMAZING and filling in while we were hiring the new team, so a BIG THANKS from me & all of RO....

Some of the names you will start to see around here are:
Amirah-RO

Lola-RO &

Gina-RO

They don't have accounts yet and Nick, Danielle and the team will be hanging out for a few more days... but I just wanted to let you guys know that a new team is starting soon and give you a chance to ask me any questions if you have any! Just ask me by @mentioning me!!!

I know there has been a lot of change in the last few months, thanks for sticking with us!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Re: News from the RO team

when they start can we do an AMAA for them @Sophie-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yes! @j95 that's a great idea...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

ok when do they start @Sophie-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Amirah and Lola will jump on the forums to say hi tomorrow, but will start properly on Monday....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Oooh, exciting! Thanks for the update @Sophie-RO Smiley Very Happy

thanks for the update @Sophie-RO theres been so many changes here lately! it was becoming abit unsettling but glad things are working out 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Yay Smiley Happy

Thanks so much @Nick-RO @Danielle_RO and @ElleBelle for filling in Smiley Very Happy It's been wonderful having you here with us. Can't wait to meet the new team! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!