cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Nice Thing A Day

I find that helping people or doing just one nice thing for someone can not only make them happy but it can make you happy as well and this is a place where we can all share one nice thing that we did for someone no matter how small or big. Smiley Happy GO

Today I am proofreading my dad's assignment and making it look nice and presentable. 

Re: One Nice Thing A Day

Yay! Today I took a few people to Coles with me because they don't have cars, it was raining and it's better for the environment if my car is full Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Brilliant thread! This was yesterday but I emailed my ex-yearadvisor to wish him happy birthday (even though it wasn't his birthday) and happy april fools and happy long weekend. Because I know how much he misses our grade and also because I traditionally april fool him every year... except now I've left school.

Aww @graphiqual that is so nice, he probably really appreciated it
@gail you are so generous Smiley Happy

I found the effort to contact a friend and met up for a catch-up. We ordered coffees and I shared my sandwich. Then I offered to shout us both. 

I found money is nothing compared to the joy my friend shared with me today. Money itself can't turn a day around, but my friend did Smiley Happy

Today I complimented someone on the way there were dressed Smiley Happy 

Today I saw that one of my workmates was struggling with her workload so I I offered to help her out and we split our work up Smiley Happy. She was so grateful that she bought me a coffee as thanks Smiley Happy

Today I paid my mums license insurance because she is overseas I didnt want her to come back and have to worry about it. 

Today I gave up my seat on a full peak train to an elderly man, he was so greatful

Today I had a conversation with my brother without us tearing at each other's throats. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!