cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One Nice Thing A Day

Today I listened to my mum as she needed to get a few things off her chest Smiley Happy

Myself and two friends cleaned out a whole room of dress ups, drama props, spider nests (serious stuff) and dust. It was a huge pile of 6 years of junk and it took us alllllllll day to clean it, sort though all the junk and kill all spiders and bugs. Hopefully the dean of college will appreciate it Smiley Happy

Eeek, spider nests! That sounds horrifying!

Today I cleaned the house and laundry for my cousin and made eggs for my roomie. I feel great for just taking care of people without them asking.

Today I did the washing and ironing to give my parents a break Smiley Happy

Today I bought groceries for my cuzin and her family, I feel kinda bad for staying with them and not contributing so I thought I would treat them today Smiley Happy

Last night I cleaned my mom's entire house for her while she was at work. She wasen't looking foreword to having to clean today, so I did it for her. Today I'll be going over my dads to baby sit my new baby brother. He is just adorbs.

Today i'm doing laundry for my mum so she has stuff to pack for when she goes to the UK in a few days Smiley Happy

Today I got some exciting news about a job opportunity and thought to treat my family to some Chinese food to thank them for supporting me through everything.

Today I had a little eyeroll and giggle with someone in the library because someone else was talking on the phone loudly in the isles and we were both like who is that?!?!?!

Haha

Little laughs with strangers are the best