cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One Nice Thing A Day

This morning at Parkrun I helped this little girl I know by running with her and encouraging her - she did really well!

I gave my dog some extra dog biscuits this morning, she sure appreciated them Smiley Wink

My friend is struggling to find a job so I decided it would help if we team up and apply for jobs because two heads are better than one Smiley Happy 

I helped my young cousin to smile again after my dad called him a girl. (he was wearing nail polish)

I didn't get out of the house yesterday, so today I did and bought my mother a bunch of roses as a belated Mother's Day gift. I told her, Mother's Day shouldn't be just one day, so she got flowers from my sisters yesterday and flowers from me today. 

Today I vaccuumed the house so my parents have one less chore to worry about Smiley Happy

I saw a commuter and her guide dog riding the train today. It was during peak hour in a crowded carriage. The train took a sharp jolt and a few other passengers lost their balance and one nearly trod on the guide dog. The owner sensed it and started comforting her companion in the packed space. Her guide dog rested his/her head on the owner's lap to reassure the owner s/he was alright.

It was a compassionate sight. I feel grateful to still have my vision and I am glad I witnessed this today. 

Today I read my dad's essay and fixed up his references. Then he did the dishes for me Smiley Very Happy 

Today as I was getting off the bus I made sure to smile and say "thank you" to the bus driver. Smiley Happy

@lokifish wrote:

Today as I was getting off the bus I made sure to smile and say "thank you" to the bus driver. Smiley Happy

I think it is so important to thank bus drivers because they do so much with little acknowledgement Smiley Happy You are awesome lokifish