cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: One Nice Thing A Day

Today I helped my Dad with music and photos that he is preparing for his best friend's funeral. It was pretty tough, but I knew he was struggling and suggested to help. I'm glad he accepted.

Today I woke up super early and made breakfast for my family and I went as support for my sisters audition, she did great but didnt get in Smiley Sad and I encouraged her to keep going because I believe in her Smiley Happy 

Today I did more housework than I usually do, so that my Mum doesn't have to do so much when she gets home from work Smiley Happy

Today I treated my friend to some lunch and inspired her to get her first real going out dress Smiley Happy She is always happy to pick me up and drive us places so I wanted to show her how much I appreciate her. 

Today I actually helped with the cooking of dinner - apparently there is a first for everything!

I gave my mother hugs, and entertained her during the day Smiley Happy

I took the time to listen and support a workmate who was struggling with a miscarriage and didnt have support from her sisters Smiley Sad

Today I took half an hour out of my day to take lunch to my Mum because I knew she was in her shop all day by myself and couldn't leave.

Today I gave bandages to a customer who had cut her finger open.

Today, I cooked dinner for my family as everyone was at work (or just didn't know how to cook) Smiley Tongue