cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PONY THREAD!!!

@Shane: Thanks for the links, I went and ponyified fb and possibly the web and here's what happened...
I forgot I did it and when I was scrolling through fb earlier I was wondering where all this pony language had suddenly come from… Suddenly guys were stallions, girls were fillies, people were ponies and everyone was everypony. After reading a few statuses I was thinking it was a new trend I was wasn’t aware of yet… I mean even fb had caught on “3 ponies like this”. It seemed so surreal, a new icon at the top of my web browser, I clicked it then realized I had ‘ponyified’ my web browser… hahaha Smiley Happy well the joke was on me wasn’t it… I guess I got ponyied…

(still don't know how to upload pics, and not sure where I got this pony pic from so will have to upload it somewhere then post the html..)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Shane-RO wrote:

Community service announcement - there are now bronie plugins for Google Chrome!

You can ponify Facebook or ponify the web.

Dear Facebook/web browser,

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=501267&d=1343865842

@Lokifish: Love the picture!!!!!!!!

Ps. Everypage I go to is ponied... It has tricked me a couple times, and I've had to (momentarily) unponyify the page to understand what I'm reading... haha Smiley Happy

@Bee hahahaha same here. I keep laughing at myself because when I read things I'm like "whaaaat?" then I remember it's in pony language so I have to mentally translate it. Smiley Tongue

hahahahaha OMG I actually remember this @lokifish ! (Sorry I never replied Smiley Tongue )

@Bee you're only 5 years late - it's all good Smiley Tongue

I ended up having the pony extension enabled for waaaay too long (a year I think?), and when I finally disabled it it was so weird to have the non-ponyfied version of the web. So many RO memories...

@lokifish I was just creating suspense Smiley Wink

hahaha I wonder if it still works....?