cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Personality Types

I got ISFG. This is so accurate its kind of creepy 

@painful hello and welcome to ReachOut! It is so creepy how accurate these things can be.

Tried another one which was the exact same as the first time except less on the fence if that makes any sense.
Introverted (I) 69% Extroverted (E) 31%
Sensing (S) 68% Intuitive (N) 32%
Thinking (T) 66% Feeling (F) 34%
Perceiving (P) 65% Judging (J) 35%

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I used to be a INTP before my mental illness got bad, now according to this latest test I'm an INFJ, kinda makes sense tho.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I used to think it was creepy how accurate personality tests were and then someone pointed out to me I've just answered all these questions and given it all this information about me , so of course it's accurate! And I thought, that makes sense!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I've mentioned it over in the books thread, but as we're basically all introverted buddies I'd recommend the book I'm currently reading - Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. Very eye-opening Smiley Happy

I've looked at that book before, but didn't get it as I wasn't sure if it would be worth reading. Thanks for the recommendation.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I remember getting INTP as my personality type but not quite sure whether I remembered it incorrectly Smiley Tongue

INFJ represent!

Only ones I'm sure of are IN, think the other 2 parts vary depending on how awake I am.