cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pets!!

Everyone's pets look so adorable!!

And @N1ghtW1ng your sound great too!!

This thread is like a big collection of cuteness/happiness, haha!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

This thread reminds me a should definitely take more photos of my dogs! 

Photos to come, but mine are two Cavallier-Maltese crosses (mum and daughter, we kept one out of a litter of seven!). The mum (named Nellie) has salt and pepper fur and the daughter (Scout) is white/cream all over Smiley Happy

Oh, the agony... choosing just one picture... okay, here we go:

Kyrie Wool.png

Look at those big, beautiful eyes. My first cat from the Animal Welfare League; she spent the first few weeks under the bed, the next couple of years incessantly hunting cockroaches, birds, rats, lizards, wasps, dragonflies, moths - did I mention I'm insectophobic? - and now she's the perfect little kitty! If not an incredibly picky eater who loves to sleep on top of the Foxtel machine. Maybe not so perfect.

My family used to have a Cavalier-Maltese too, @Chessca_H! She passed away last year sadly, but after we move we're seriously considering getting another one. Great temperament and pretty non-allergenic, which is a big plus! Smiley Very Happy

@Gumi Gumi Omg your cat is so cute!

@Chessca_H Isn't she just?! We need more cat photos on here, I think. I'd love to see some photos of Scout and Nellie though, they sounds so cuuute! Smiley Very Happy

One of my cats plays fetch with me. And the other one who we've been with for longer hasn't come home today... wonder what he's doing?

What a great thread!! All of the feels! 

But in all seriousness.. does anyone have a pet turtle???!!! I have desperately wanted one for years but apparently the care required is so full on? 

@YouDoYou I have always wanted a reptile for a pet. A turtle, snake, lizard, just reptiles!! Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng My friend had a bearded dragon! I thought it was pretty cool to say that your pet is a dragon!