cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Podcasts

@letitgo it's so amazing I need more seasons.

Fast fact, here's Lia Haddock irl!

So far I have tried Limetown and Ted Radio Hour and I absolutely love them! Thanks for the recommendations!

@Bree-RO aaah, she's so pretty!!

I really hope they make more seasons! I finished the first one today and I need closure!!

@Alison5 I'm glad you're enjoying them! Do you have any favourite episodes/sections so far? Smiley Happy  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I have to say I loved episode 3:Napolean, but was actually crying by the end of it!
It's so engaging and good!!

I've recently download The Anxiety Shut It Hour and the TED Radio Hour and I love both of them! ASIH has a frustrating lack/infrequency of episodes though, they need to do more!

@Chessca_H So glad you're enjoying them both! I found that ASIH could be a bit uncomfortable for me to listen to sometimes if I was feeling particularly anxious (ironic, I know!) because it felt like they were treating it lightly. But now I know I have to be in the right mood for that one.

I recently listened to Quiet, an episode of TED Radio Hour and I really loved that, especially the guy who ended his talk with a few peaceful seconds of silence.   

@letitgo it actually kind of made me feel a bit anxious in parts too! It's definitely interesting to hear a discussion on mental health from the perspective and experiences they have.

Highlighted

I was introduced to Welcome to Nightvale on Saturday night! My boyfriend's friend had a Welcome to Nightvale mug, which prompted them to play me the Pilot episode. Spooky but cool!

@khaleesi_18 I listened to the most recent episode of Wilsophy with Tim Minchin, and it actually made me laugh out loud a few times (which is rare for me with a podcast)! So I was very impressed and have dowloaded a few more episodes. I like that he's Australian, too, as most of the podcasts I listen to are American... 

@letitgo I'm glad to hear it! The Tim Minchin episode was so interesting and hilarious. I like the second most recent one with Montaigne too - she's super insightful. If you like Wilosophy, Meshel Laurie's podcast has a similar style (and she's Australian too) and I'd highly recommend the episode where she chats to Alan Brough - so funny!