cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Podcasts

Have you ever thought of going minimalist @cupcakes_032 ? Or are there certain things you try to do to avoid clutter etc?

Highlighted

@MB95 I really like the idea, but my room is actually really messy haha especially my desk. I guess one thing I do is make sure I buy clothes that I'm sure that I want otherwise I know that I won't wear it. How about you? Smiley Happy

Highlighted

So I don't know about you guys, but I have been going on some serious podcast binges lately, and I found a few gems that I thought people may like! 

Making Beyonce 

This one is seriously fascinating and delves pretty deeply into the history of Beyonce from when she was a kid performing on Star Search, it's super well-researched and is such a fascinating look at the machinations that happen behind the scenes in the music biz. 

Image result for beyonce gif

2. Unlocking Us by Brene Brown

I am planning to start this one this weekend, friends have been raving about it!

Her blurb sums it up pretty well: 

"I’ve spent over 20 years studying the emotions and experiences that bring meaning and purpose to our lives, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s this: We are hardwired for connection, and connecting requires courage, vulnerability, and conversation. I want this to be a podcast that’s real, unpolished, honest, and reflects both the magic and the messiness of what it means to be human. "

And one of my old favourites, This American Life 

This week's is a beautiful collection of stories titled "Alone Together". 

Just thought I'd tag in a few people who may have stuff to add or have time on their hands at the moment and be keen to jump in with some more favourites! @Tay100  @WheresMySquishy  @MB95  @Hozzles  @Bee  @Tiny_leaf  @Rattata would love to hear about any other podcast gems you've come across lately!

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO  Omg thankyou so much, I feel so honoured you thought of me! I'll defs give it a listen!