cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pokemon Go

How do we not have a thread about this game already?

Last Night I caught a Magnemite in the office.

Pokego.png

That's our Parent's Project Managaer holding it still for me while i threw pokeballs at it Smiley Tongue

I'm only level 6 and am planning on getting on my bike on the weekend and just riding around to hatch eggs and level up, i might be a little obsessed Smiley Tongue

Who's the highest level on here?

Is anyone not a fan of this game ? I promise i won't ban you for it. 

Re: Pokemon Go

Do you have a bike mount for your phone @Ben-RO? I need to get one but I seem to have been going too fast for it to count as walking, based on the giant hassle of pulling the phone out of my bag and seeing if the app had closed before in got to it. I'm level 9 after having heaaaaps of trouble getting it installed and then a zillion server issues. I don't have any good pokemon, just a weak zubat and doduo army.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Haha, well from what i have read you need to catch heaps of pokemon and then use the candy things they come with to level up one of that type of pokemon... if that makes sense? So you could have a pretty buff Doduo !

And I'm looking for a bike mount. I also am wondering if I'll go too fast. I read somewhere that as long as you stay under 60km/h it's counted?

Also this:

383110f4f7c20f46be717037849e4e38.jpg

Haha well yep that's right, but there's no point powering up one that starts off weak, cause I'm sure the moment i do that I'll find one with higher cp. Smiley Tongue
I heard 20kph but even then I'm not going that fast, but it's hard to tell what the problem is - server, phone going to sleep, internet connection, speed - while my phone is in my bag...
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

So I'm level 7 (I couldn't catch any in hospital the last few days) I love it, so far I have 30 different Pokemon. I caught a nidoking the first day in my bed.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I just caught a meowth and got to level 8
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

You caught a Nidoking in Bed?! Far out @redhead! Your town must be pokemon rich!

I get like 500 Doduo's for every one other pokemon.

Also i think you might be our current highest level Pokemon player Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I was just lucky.

There are like a million zubats in my town.

I plan on going more Pokemon hunting today. I only have therapy today so I can go catch them all lol.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I love this thread!

I'm not playing but I'm loving seeing everyone playing and reading about all the people who are saying it's helped their mental health! (physical activity, connection to others, belonging, social interaction etc)

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Sophie-RO that's an awesome article! I am trying to convince @Bay52VU that you can do mindful walking while you catch pokemon, i don't think they're at all convinced Smiley Tongue