cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pokemon Go

@Ben-RO @redhead nice. I'm a level 6 and my best is a 222 Snorlax, gotta love the even numbers though. Smiley Very Happy Although I haven't really been playing it, so considering how little I've played, it's very good. Smiley Tongue

I'm now af level 22, my highest is a vaperon at 1813. @N1ghtW1ng. I'm so jelous of you I really want a snorlax.

It was a lucky night @Grake Smiley Tongue

I'm also still on lvl 18, yet to crack the 1000CP mark. Best is probably a pinsir but I can't be bothered checking.

App got banned at work even on lunch break, not that there's much out by my workplace anyway.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I'm so behind most of you, I'm only level 11!

I think my level CP pokemon is also a pinsir @Bay52VU, what's with the high level pinsirs? Also have an 11 CP onix, which I think is hilarious. So big, yet so weak Smiley Tongue

Haha I know right @Chessca_H, probably 8 of my top 10 highest CP pokemon are Pinsirs. Just because they don't have any evolutions they just seem to spam the map with them Smiley Tongue

Whoa where'd you get your Onix? Smiley Wink I can't even laugh cause I don't have one Smiley Tongue

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@Bay52VU I got it while walking along the dunes at a beach near my house. A little bit confusing seeing as I'm pretty sure an Onix wouldn't usually be hanging out at the beach?

Level 20 but I've kinda slowed down my playing a bit. Especially with that disappointing 30 CP snorlax. I was so annoyed I transferred it so I wouldn't have to look at it anymore haha. I know you're all waiting for Mewtwo though Smiley Happy

Has anyone else's Pokemon Go been glitching with eggs recently? I had a 5km egg and a 2km egg which both just disappeared once they'd reached the distance! D:

@Chessca_H No, you're not the only one. I had a 10km egg disappear! Imagine the disappointment. I don't think there's a fix yet so we'll have to live with it for now Smiley Sad

It will still increase the "eggs hatched" medal or something I think though. Just no poke.