cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pokemon Go

I've got this game, although I am lazy and even pokemon isn't going to fix that. Plus, I'd feel a bit silly wandering around with my phone out like that. Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Haha @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Tongue Pokemon hasn't fixed my laziness either - i haven't washed any dishes in days and am at the point of running out of cutlery Smiley Tongue although I think I'm becoming immune to the silly factor Smiley Wink
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Well, I finally decided to actually catch some pokemon. Of course, I didn't get up from my bed, but still.... Smiley Tongue I got a Venonat. It was supposedly on the street, according to the map but by clicking on it I didn't have to leave my room or my bed Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Have't had much of a chance to play (only level 3, so far behind Smiley Tongue) but I'm loving it! It's been really interesting to see the reaction to it, especially some of the stories coming out talking about the benefits it can have for mental health Smiley Happy

Was catching lot's today until my phone died now I'm at library charging it so I can catch more lol.

Oh and I'm halfway to level 10 now Smiley Tongue
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Nice @redhead Smiley Happy

I love this game!! I think I played more Pokemon Go today than I did work at trade school
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Grake how about you mate? I know you've been playing Smiley Wink
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I'm feeling very proud of myself right now. I managed to catch 8 pokemon without leaving my bed, another one in the kitchen and then three more while buying dinner and getting into a car. Smiley Tongue
It's safe to say this game isn't making me walk about more, but I can still do it Smiley Very Happy

Is it worth downloading? I was never into Pokemon as a kid so I'm trying to figure out how it all works from listening to other people Smiley Tongue