cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

RETURN OF THE AMAA - T4ils edition

Hey everyone~

For the end of the year, we're bringing back ye olde AMAA. This time round, the lovely @T4ils has bravely (read: foolishly, muahahahaha) volunteered as tribute for our sick entertainment.

Image result for i volunteer as tribute gif

So for the next week (starting 12/12/17-19/12/17), it's officially open season on the new mod. Feel free to ask her anything and everything, up to and including what they think of Kimmy K's new fragrance line, where they hid the US nuclear launch codes, and most importantly, who keeps eating my work lunch.

Related image

Just remember that the usual community guidelines still totally apply, even if the Geneva conventions don't.

She's also assured us that she'll address your questions to the best of her ability as long as we have her cat hostage. We're not absolute monsters though, we've also let her know that she doesn't have to respond immediately, and doesn't actually have to get around to all of them if she runs out of time. So please be patient if your q doesn't get a'd immediately, because I really don't want to shoot a cat, you guys. (You sure we can't just adopt him instead?)

Related image

That's pretty much the last set of the rules though.

So on your maks...reaaaaddddy...SET. GO!!

Image result for ready set go gif

Re: RETURN OF THE AMAA - T4ils edition

whats the most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to you @T4ils
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yay for bringing this back @Asche

@T4ils what's the significance of your user name?
Favourite cuisine?
If you could pass any bill through parliament what would it be?
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Aww thanks for being first @j95! I feel special.. So I usually am pretty carefree so I can’t remember too many embarrassing times. I once acted drunk with my family but I was actually drinking alcohol free wine.. at the time I was young but everyone was laughing 😂

@redhead, thanks for so many questions! My username is a nickname that one of my close friends gave to me.. ☺️

My favourite cuisine is Greek! I think.... hahaha or American!

If I could pass any law it would be about any form of prejudice or discrimination in any way being illegal. So vague but that is such a creative question 😇

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Thanks for volunteering @T4ils Smiley Happy 

I have a few questions for you Smiley LOL

Dogs or cats

Sweet or savoury

Tv shows or movies

Online shopping or shopping in person

Comedy or drama 

Swimming at the beach or swimming at a pool

Spending a day at home or spending a day out and about

Lizzie McGuire or Hannah Montanna

Disney or Nickelodeon 

Summer or Winter

Early bird or night owl

Fairies or mermaids

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Haha no worries @ErinsAntics! Thanks for asking me some cool questions. Some of them are hard to answer when you really have never thought about it better Smiley Tongue

Cats
Sweet
Hmm.. TV shows!
Shopping in person
Very hard.. haha! Hmm, drama!
AHH even harder, I used to like the pool but I think I prefer the beach now because you can chill and stuff.. although I hardly do either.
Probably spending a day at home (I have to say this because it is usually what I do and what I look forward to!)
MAAAAAN, Hannah Montana probably because it seemed the newest of the two.. but I used to love both!
Nickelodeon! Such a hard choice.. you have made me feel young again!
I love Summer!
I am definitely a night owl, don't talk to me in the morning hahah
Fairies!

—————————

– Henry Ford

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Do you usually remember your dreams after you wake up?

Favourite song to sing along to?

Yay it's back @Asche! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Thank you for volunteering @T4ils Smiley Very Happy

My question is... cartoons or anime?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

THANKS for your questions @lokifish and @N1ghtW1ng!

Hmm... probably those little small fish where you eat the whole fish (I am so good at explaining right?)..
YES! Usually I remember them and if I don't, something will happen and it will strangely jog my memory.. I think my sleeping brain makes up for my lack of creativity from my awake brain Smiley Happy
Favourite song is probably anything Bruno Mars, maybe 'Locked out of Heaven'.. hahah or 'That's what I like'.. I think he can get anyone moving..

NOOOOOOOO.. that is such a hard choice @N1ghtW1ng. I prefer anime (yes!) but I have definitely watched more cartoons in my lifetime so I have to go with the real me Smiley Tongue
—————————

– Henry Ford

@T4ils What's your favourite game, and why?