cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Random questions

@Milkninja222 I don't nap much at all either but doing so when out camping in nature would be awesome!

Children's day in Australia! Instead of fathers and mothers day, the kids are celebrated and get the pressies hehe Smiley Very Happy

What is the scariest horror movie you've seen?

@Puppies026 

Hahaha, when I was a kid, I wanted that too Smiley Tongue

For the scariest movie? Even though I have not seen it yet, only the trailer so far, I have to say 'Sinister' is the scariest Man Mad

I'd live on a farm. Far, far away from everyone. In a farmhouse, starting a family with a man whom I truly love and raising our children together. Taking care of the animals and just enjoying all the beautiful nature the world has to offer. 

Next Question:

Which chore do you absolutely hate doing? 

I’ll be honest with this one, because it’s generally true for most people.

I absolute hate cleaning my room. It’s always a mess, but I prefer it that way. It’s like organised chaos basically!

That’s a pretty cool place to want to live @jasmine12345678! I think my sister would love your idea for a home.

Do you have any pets? And if so, what kind of pet? If not, what would your dream pet be?

omg same I hate cleaning my room too haha so I totally get you!!!

yes I have a dog named toffey (yes with a 'y' in the end bahah) and he's a cavoodle and I love him so much <3

next question: who is your fav artist (music) and why do u look up to them?

Ooh~ nice question @ruthxx!

I don’t really know...
Probably Billie Eilish, because she makes some pretty good music, especially Lovely. She has such a sweet voice, and I love making harmonies and melodies to go with her songs. I don’t really know why I look up to her though...

What’s your current favourite song?

Yeah, it's such a nice place to grow up or even raise my own kids one day in. ahah i'm a dreamer. 

And totally. if i'm being honest all cleaning sucks, but i do quite enjoy taking down the laundry from the clothing line... no clue why Smiley Very Happy

I don't have any pets but i'd love to have a dog. Any dog that's cute and fluffy Smiley Happy)))) 

Somebody to Love by Queen

I have this song stuck on replay all the time. I just love freddie mercury's voice man, idk what it is about it but i just love his songs- especially this one. 

next question- 

do you think that aliens exist? if so, please provide an arugment suggesting why or why not.

hey, jasmine12345678

an interesting question I have always thought about if aliens exist or not.

I do think that aliens exist. The universe is massive and we are only a small part of it. So I think somewhere out there is another living being, living just like we are and to us they are aliens. I also think it's cool to think about the fact that we are not the only beings, there could be another group of beings like us on another planet and maybe even in another galaxy. 

I would love to hear your response to this question  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

That's a good question,
I do believe aliens exist because... well... Like what @H2463 said, there's billions of galaxys out there and we cannot be the only living beings in a galaxy, there's just no way. If we found traces of other living beings out there that would be great! Not like that thing some time ago about the raiding Area 51, I found that a big joke thingo. Anyway I love aliens and I do believe they exist.

Here's another question ~ What are some challenges you think the next generation will face?