cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Random questions

Love the Aristotle quote deep and controversial don’t know if I entirely agree. 

my earliest memory is probably being in a pram and someone running me around Scotland 

my question: If u could do anything tomorrow and knew you wouldn’t fail what would you do ? 

Highlighted

question: If u could do anything tomorrow and knew you wouldn’t fail what would you do? 

I would definitely throw my anxiety out the window and get rid of it once and for all.

My question: What is your favourite music genre? Would you be willing to listen to something that's out of your comfort zone?

Highlighted

question: What is your favourite music genre? Would you be willing to listen to something that's out of your comfort zone?

Highlighted

-

Highlighted

I am not a fan of cooking at all Smiley Tongue

Did you want to ask a question @Avi?
Highlighted

Sure...

I guess I’ll answer that question too, I am not good at cooking at all, but do enjoy helping with it sometimes, not often

my question: what job did you want to have when you were younger? 

Highlighted

Ooh awesome question @Avi! Smiley Very Happy
I had several jobs I wanted, including vet, marine biologist, actor, zoo keeper, writer, artist and a few others. Smiley Happy

My question for the next person is: do you like colour coding things?

Highlighted

Do you like colour coding things 

answer: depends like if it’s my folders then yes, and titles then yes okay actually it doesn’t depend I do like colour coding things...

my question: favourite season and why?

Highlighted

Same!!  Snakes and lizards (but mostly snakes) are the best!!  I've got a blue-tongue, who's great! I really want a diamond-backed python though!  

Highlighted

Ooh... hard one... I'd probably choose either a non-profit education system, or maybe an op-shop...